Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Her side of the Story

Check it out! Jenni has posted about our blog meet! There is a picture of me and Jenni. lol Want to know something funny? Whenever I say her name in my head like I just did back there when I was thinking what I wanted to type, I say it like Forest Gump says Jenni and I type it out in that rhythm too. Yes, I am aware I have issues.

Just in case you are wondering, I am not wearing the same shirt you saw me wear when you tried to guess which one was me in this post. 2 totally different shirts. Please note my girls were more contained for my blog meeting...wait. Don't pay attention to my girls. That's just weird. Oh for fucks sake! I forgot my girls ARE my blogger picture. I give up!
GO read Jenni's post about her first ever blog buddie meeting, while I find a nice big rock to hide under!!

8 comments:

the planet of janet said...

you guys are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

Beckie said...

That picture is great!

Anonymous said...

Look, the bazooongas are contained! Dude, you're a babe.

Sauntering Soul said...

Sounds like y'all had a fabulous time! Just so you know, if I ever get to meet you in person I won't allow photos to be taken. You'd outshine me too much.

Robocop said...

LOL, nice pic!

Jeanna said...

Your girls are well contained in your blogger photo.

Jenni said...

Ha ha! I noticed the shirt was the same color but a different neckline. If I had shown you my closet, you would notice a lot of very similar things. I have a few favorite colors that I tend to stick with. As for the girls, well, if ya got 'em flaunt 'em. If not, push 'em up and pad 'em and hope it passes. That's what I do.

Jenni said...

BTW, my MIL loves to say my name that way. I shall try to forgive you;o)