Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boobie Mouth

I really do apologize to anyone left that still reads my blog. I have been a bad, bad girl. I have been neglecting my readers and my blog. I feel so bad. I do have a ton of posts up my tank top. They will just have to wait until I get back home and things get back to normal. I didn't get to all the places I wanted to. I didn't see all the things or people I wanted to. I also didn't take as many photos as I wanted to. I think it is time for a new digital camera. Speaking of photos. I think I have just the thing to make up for my absence. After reading all the funny things Mouth said, how could I not share with all of you this priceless photo? My boob obsessed lil man.
"Look Mommy! Cow boobies!" I know! It's perfect. Mouth framed by boobies. I'll bet later in life there will be another picture of him taken at some frat party that Mommy will never see but for sure his face will be framed by boobies.

12 comments:

the planet of janet said...

perfect training photo for later. yup.

Fianna said...

LMAO. Laughing and laughing.

Jenni said...

Lil Dude is just too cute. Love that kid!

storyteller said...

LOL ... very phunnie indeed. Just cut yourself some slack and know we all get overly busy from time to time. We'll be around when you return ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

NONONO. You cannot talk about future events like that. Esp. with boys and boobies, because then I have to think the same thing and I WON'T do it.

LOVE the cow tits.

Anonymous said...

AT least the cow was fake, right?

Pamela said...

I think blog neglect is going around (my hand is raised in a high five)

Pamela said...

and yes... that is an utterly funny photo

Unknown said...

You can totally use that against him when he's older. :)

Anonymous said...

Framed by boobs...what man wouldn't want that. Oh wait, I guess there are some guys that wouldn't..

Anyhoo, love the photo. If that was the only one you took, it'd be worth not having any others. lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL You have yourself a boy.

ChrisB said...

LoL one to bring out in later years!