Well this is it. The one and only photo I took while I was at Jenni's, the first blogger I got to meet. Now I am on a mission to meet more of you!! Watch out! I suppose there wasn't much opportunity to take photos while we were on a
search and rescue mission. I didn't even get to fully enjoy her beautiful land. I like to think I have an eye for photography. You have no idea how much I wish that I had a built in camera in my eyes that I could just snap what I see. Anyway, this is one of those times that I thought the subject matter would make for a great photo. Here it is....

Feedin' Time at the O'Kitty Corral!
There is just one thing that needs to be photoshopped out of there. It just sticks out like a sore thumb....
I'm sorry that I had so much build up for this photo. It is my LONE photo! Let me cherish it. It is fantastic because it is my only one. My precious!
12 comments:
How cute!
You should see it when we have a lot of cats!
Just noticed you on Twitter and added you on. Still trying to figure out how it works and determine whether or not I like it.
Back to mowing now! I'll have to read the post below later.
You and the boys can come and visit me any time. Kind of a long drive - I know. I have yet to have my first blogger meeting although I have recently acquired my first blogger phone number.
It's a great picture!
I really want to say that's a dang lot of pussies, but that would be rude of me wouldn't it?
Great pic!
That's it!? That all you took? Bad blogger!!
Bad blogger. Cute kitties. You can come take pics of my pussies anytime. I have even more.
Quite a photo! One picture is worth a thousand words, you know, so that was a long post.
What a lot of CATS!!!!!
Hugs and blessings,
Careful what you say. "built in cameras" are surely in our future. haha.
meeoOOWZER! Cool Cats!
Is the little water bottle in the corner your Achilles heel?
That's the only photo you took? You are a funny girl. :) Good thing Jenni got some. :)
Post a Comment