I told my Mommy I wasn't going to stay up late. I need my sleep,but I haven't been online since the 3rd and I was starting to twitch. It wasn't pretty. So I spent the last 2 hours catching up with everyone and replying to emails. I just realized that maybe someone out there might want to be catching up with me. snicker. snort. belly laugh.
I drove to KS Sunday. All 3 of my boys are alive. They started swim lessons today.
I got myself a nice bracelet today. It's one of my favorite colors.
It's Wildcat purple, kinda.
I have loads to say. What I really want to blog about I need to take pictures and I just can't take these pictures until tomorrow. So just sit tight. All will be revealed soon.
One teaser word, Toothpick.
10 comments:
the suspense? it is killing me.
missed you....
You started quivering without us? Ahh, we missed you too! Hope you're having a blast though.
Tell your momma hello for me. And everyone else I may or may not know that you run into. Have a great time. Come back soon. Ya Hear Now?
Toothpick? I have nothing.
How are the boys liking their swim lessons. Are they learning water safety with that?
Hmmm, are they cinnamon flavored toothpicks?
Toothpick? That sounds sinister.
I used to love cinnamon toothpicks. They tore the heck out of my mouth, but I gnawed on them all the same. Which is weird because if they touch my mouth now, it gives me heebiejeebies. The whole wood against teeth thing. Wait, wood against teeth sounds a bit nasty.
Anyhoo, sounds like you are having fun. Waiting with baited breath for the pics.
Cinnamon wood, hmmm.
The only thing I can come up with regarding a toothpick would be some skinny be-atch! Prove me wrong! Hope you are having a good time with your mom!
Waiting on the toothpick post . . .
Post a Comment