
This is what the person who created this award says about it- the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers: Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you. So, now it is my turn to pass it on.
Me? Pass on a blog award? bwahaha! That is funny. I am still a newbie here...I don't feel like I have the authority to pass out awards and anyway Debs picked at least 5 out of my top 7...her 1,2,3,7 and 10 make me smile...Willowtree makes me smile but that man is running out of room on his side bar...plus it is getting a tad cramped in this blog world with his ever expanding ego with each award he receives! So really the only one left that I feel I can pass this on to is my BFF Fianna! I love you girl! You always make me smile!
Thanks Deb for giving me my very first award! XO!
7 comments:
I'm surprised that this is the first award you've got. Congratulations.
I'm a bit offended that you say I have a big ego, I prefer to think of it simply as being aware of the fact that I'm better than everyone else.
Plus I don't want this one anyway, it doesn't match my colour scheme.
Aw shucks! To be put up there on such a high level as WT! Oh my. This is sort of like meeting the Pope or Mariah Carey or Milli Vanilli.
Thank you thank you.
You make me smile on a regular basis as well!! Love ya!!
the first award is always so precious!!!
Congrats! I have to post about this one too when my head stops feeling like it's going to explode.
(Psssst! Do what I do, start making up your own awards to give to yourself.)
congrats;)
what ya said about WT shhhh but so true;)
I am so glad to know I was your first......to give you a blog award. :P
Although WT says it does not match his color scheme...he wants it, just so he can "fix" it.
Ahh, grasshopper. You fast learner. Thanks for the "mention" and now I need to post this one too.
Post a Comment