Uh oh! I guess I am a registered fucker. LOL! (I'm no pro, though, cause that would make me a ho. I am, however a poet and now you know it.)
Really I'm not loyal to either party. When I first registered to vote, I had to decide if I wanted to be able to vote in one primary or the other and that year I was most interested in voting in the Republican primary. I've never switched. I lean left on some issues, right on others, but am really pretty much in the middle.
Okay, why I'm really here: What is ICT? I'm a little slow this morning. And I would *totally* say hi to you in Target.
5 comments:
I love the first one!! That is great.
And mean people suck. Even little tiny mean people.
ROFLMAO @ the last one!
They were all great, but I am still giggling over the last one.
Uh oh! I guess I am a registered fucker. LOL! (I'm no pro, though, cause that would make me a ho. I am, however a poet and now you know it.)
Really I'm not loyal to either party. When I first registered to vote, I had to decide if I wanted to be able to vote in one primary or the other and that year I was most interested in voting in the Republican primary. I've never switched. I lean left on some issues, right on others, but am really pretty much in the middle.
Okay, why I'm really here: What is ICT? I'm a little slow this morning. And I would *totally* say hi to you in Target.
glad you are back. i commented on some of your comments. i shoulda just done that here. cya
I can't decide which one I like best. They're all great!
Post a Comment