Friday, September 7, 2007

Get Your Drink On!

I told you I had no fucking clue what drink I was going to feature this week. That is why this is so late! I found the perfect drink after yesterdays post...which a majority of you read today...I posted it uber late too! Go check it out if you haven't read it yet!

Today's drink will be NICE MELONS!

Here is what ya'll need to make today's drink....
2 ounces white rum
1 1/2 cups watermelons
2 TB Lime juice
1 half canned peach...I'm sure fresh would work too
1 cup crushed ice

Combine the rum,melon,lime juice,peach, and ice in a blender.
Blend well,pour into a glass. Add a straw,serve.

This made 2 drinks for me. It was rather tasty but I had to ditch the straw as it was very chunky. I failed to blend well! I ended up chewing more than drinking....not a good thing. I learn for you! Debs will enjoy this one for sure!!! Go get your drink on peeps! Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

willowtree said...

Ok, this one looks good.

Fianna said...

Mmmmm nice and refreshing by the pool. Guess I will need to put that kiddie pool on the patio here....thanks again!!

Sauntering Soul said...

That looks and sounds really yummy.

Debs said...

*looks down my own shirt*
They are hitting the floor .... YET.


This looks so damn good. OH I can NOT wait to try it out!!!!!

Going to get my drink on! Thank you for posing this one. :D

ChrisB said...

Looks good to me I should have read this earlier and not at 23:20 whenI've just drunk my camomile tea!!

Pamela said...

I can't do alcohol.. but you can make mine without and I'll have it as a fruit smoothie (maybe add some green tea)

Anonymous said...

I love the name and will make the drink only so I can tell my friends they have nice melons.

Anonymous said...

Looks very refreshing. Wish I was home to try it.
Have you ever just injected a watermelon with rum?