Tonights drink is called Bookmaker's Luck. I choose this in honor of the Book Swap I just participated in. It was loads of fun! I am looking forward to doing more.
Here is a peak at what is needed to make this concoction...
1 oz vodka1oz white rum
1/2 oz creme de banana
orange juice
lime juice
ginger ale
Pour the vodka, rum, lime juice (to taste) and orange juice (to taste) into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and strain into a highball glass 1/3 filled with ice cubes. Fill with ginger ale, add creme de bananes on top, stir once and serve.

What the Fuck Chuck? Stir once? What if I have OCD and need to do everything 5 times? I also have a problem with the "to taste" I am the type of gal that needs to know how much I need to put in. Since it calls to add those 2 things prior to shaking how the heck can it be to taste? Am I supposed to taste from the shaker? This just really upset me. I did a quick squeeze from my plastic lime... I bet it was close to a TB. Now the OJ was 3 small pours which I bet ended up being an oz to 2 oz. What I shook in the shaker was way more than what would have fit in my highball so I filled my highball half way with the shaker stuff then added the ginger ale and 1/2 oz naner stuff. This is very tasty. I like it and may use a lil less OJ next time. This drink is very refreshing and I may want a bigger glass. Enjoy!!!
5 comments:
Sounds tasty! Can I have one? Just after I finish my coffee and a piece of toast. Don't wanna start drinking at 8:33 A.M. 8:40, now that is respectable.
Now that sounds really good. If I just had the bananna stuff....
Wow, that sounds yummy.
I'm still laughing at Fianna's comment. :-)
You always have the best looking drinks and you make me want to drink. :)
fianna's comment is too funny.
It is 6:36 am here. Is that too early to drink? *lol*
This looks and sounds very tasty!!!!!!
Post a Comment