Friday, September 14, 2007

Get Your Drink On!

It is that time again...I just now realized that I forgot to tell you last week what this weeks drink was going to be. I bet you tuned in anyway, didn't ya?!
This Friday's drink will be Bitch on the Rag!

Oh yea that's right! Here's a peek at what you will need.... 1/2 oz creme de bananes
1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1/2 oz Grand Marnier
1 tsp grenadine syrup

Pour the Bailey's Irish cream into a large shot glass. Add the creme de bananes and top with Grand Marnier. Drizzle the grenadine through to the bottom using the long end of a bar spoon. Serve.
Now, you really do need a large shot glass...I thought I had a large enough one but I was only able to fit the first 2 liquors in...I guess I might have been able to get the last 1/2 ounce in but it would have been to the brim! You have been forewarned! This does taste yummy... once ya get past the alcohol burn...it has been forever since I did shots...this all does taste delicious together.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about just drinking the Bailey's straight from the bottle?

Sauntering Soul said...

Woo hoo! I can finally get a comment in!! We'll see how long that lasts....

This sounds kind of good. Might have to try this one sometime as long as I can manage to drink it without thinking about the name. Ewww!

Robinella said...

The commitment you have to your public is admirable. That you taste test all of your concoctions makes you a first class hostess. :0)

I could have done without the name though.

Jenni said...

If you had just listed the ingredients, I'd say that sounds like it's worth trying. I can't get past the name. Just thinking what that grenadine syrup is supposed to symbolize...Ewwwwwww!

Fianna said...

Ummmm you know how many years you will have that bottle of Banana crap?

....Baileys....yum....grand ma --- yum..... banana crap ewww...

Let's drink some when we turn 65, ok!

Emma in Canada said...

I love banana crap, as Fianna so kindly puts it, as well as anything with grenadine.

Debs said...

The name cracks me up. I love bananas so I am looking forward to getting stuff to make this one. :D

I would have commented sooner, but I don't have access to the computer when kids and robocop take over. *LOL*