This Q&A session is brought to you by my BFF Fianna. She asked a shit load of questions so let's just get down to it.
Will you ever cross into Texas again? When are you getting married?
If you were guaranteed a girl, and it was possible, would you have another kid? Wow that is a very tough question. The entire 9 months I was pregnant with my oldest I thought I was having a girl, that is how bad I wanted one. I was sad and depressed when she turned out to be a he. Words cannot express how badly,truly,and deeply I wanted a girl. Each time I was pregnant I yearned for a girl. If it was a 100% guarantee that I would give birth to a GIRL, I would. Way back in the day when I only had one child I said if I ever had 3 kids I'd have to have a 4th just to make it even. But that will never happen.
Is that your real hair color? No
Why does my cat puke daily? Why doesn't the kitten eat it anymore? Yoda eats more than she should. Kittens tastes have changed!
Who invented coffee? Can I hug them? According to Wiki you would have to hug what remains would be left of an Ethiopian shepherd from the 9th century. I am guessing you could go to Ethiopia and climb some hilltop and dig up some dirt and hug it if you like. Arabia seems to be the birthplace where the process of roasting and brewing it to drink first took place. Hug an Arab. I think I will just stick to hugging my cup of Joe.
What is your favorite way to drink coffee? (Iced, cappucino, creamer, etc.) If we are talking hot joe then I like sugar and Creamer...Hazelnut creamer, but any form of dairy or non dairy creamer works just fine! I also enjoy cappucino hot or iced. I am not a fan of the froth. But a shot of espresso is sometimes just what I need.
What is your favorite sandwich? I can only pick one? I really enjoy sandwiches. I LOVE LOVE BLT's. Sunbutter and honey sandwiches are the bomb. Deli meat, preferably turkey and ham with lettuce, tomato and cheese...provolone or havarti. OH! I LOVE a hot ham(thinly sliced) and swiss! A cucumber and hummus pita sandwich. I could go on.
Will you mail me your Wii? No, but you can come play with it anytime you want! My offer still stands that if I find one I'll front you, buy it, and mail it to you.
What alternative names could Nintendo have used that would sound even more dirty than Wii, but still pass it off as a gaming system? The creative juices are not flowing. All I have is Pii, and Dii. I'm stuck on their double ii. I think you have Wii envy!
5 comments:
Now I really want a grilled cheese sandwich.
(I totally feel you on girl baby cravings.)
ladies, watch what you wish for. girls? are scary. 13-going-on-14-going-on-25? terrifying (and IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!)
What a Treat! I didn't think you would answer all of them! Or that several of them made sense...
Yikes, the Texas crossing makes me have to rethink that JP idea... Well, if you stop in, I will make you a capp, no foam. If you bring me some sunbutter! (They do sell it here at Whole Foods, but I am not sure I should go in that store. I do have a budget.)
I am over my Wii fetish. Kinda. The whole keeping a shortage going to continue the drive for them...mmeeehhh.
Thanks for asking all my hard-hitting, pressing and very relevant questions. Love ya!
Boy she is inquisitive! I liked your answer to going to TX. And I think I'll just hug my frappucino. :)
As for the Wii, huge secret, they all seem to be in the Nesoho, JOplin, MO area. My mom has already mailed out a couple to various family members. :)
PS - Thanx for your hugs, friends like you mean the world to me. XO
Post a Comment