Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Q&A with Kaytabug Part 4

Today's Q&A is brought to you by that wild and crazy gal Nikki. She had the gall to ask me, "Have you ever had that not so fresh feeling?"
She really likes this question....check this out. I had Strawberry Shortcake answer : Why no I haven't! I always smell like strawberries! Sweet,fresh,strawberries!

Didn't they used to make a strawberry smelling douche? If they did they don't anymore. That's such a shame. Nikki brought this on, so now I am going to share with you the conversation Nikki and I had from my SS answer.


Nikki in reply to my SS answer: Oh that is just so WRONG!


Me:
LOL! But she REALLY does!!!

Nikki: I don't know. I've never smelled her crotch before.

Me: Laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. I never smelled her crotch either but the shortcake I had as a child smelled like strawberries. The blueberry girl smelled like blueberries...they don't make them that way anymore? Still laughing...

Nikki: Do I need to check for you? Please don't say yes.

Me: OMG...stop cracking me up. If she is a happy meal toy then I bet they didn't scent those anyway. If you're ever in toys-r-us give one a wiff.

Nikki: Nope, not a happy meal toy. She is a genuine 1980's Shortcake doll. I bet you're impressed now.

Me: ohhhh yes I am and Now I am going to ass you to smell her!!! bwahahaha

Nikki: Ya know, her hat has lost that magical strawberry smell. Something tells me her nether regions have too.

Me: Well... then your shortcake does experience that not so fresh feeling. How sad.

Nikki: Shall I offer her a spritz of Febreeze?

Me: Sure! That's how I keep things fresh in the bedroom!!!(Thanks Jeff Dunham for my funny comeback!)

Nikki: I'm just not going to go there.

Now I am wondering if there is a Strawberry scented Febreeze. Just because I don't shove any sunshine and I tell it like it is(I so wish I could figure out how to get my "tagline" to show up in my header) my answer to Nikki's question is yes I have. I don't think it's possible to feel fresh during that time of the month . Nor do I feel fresh after my hubs leaves a deposit in my love bank. I am sure this is all TMI but she asked! Don't forget if you are coming late to my party and haven't asked me a question yet head on down to this post and ask away. Just remember, be careful what you ask for!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm almost blushing. I can't believe you used the phrase "love bank."

(trying not to laugh out loud and alert my coworkers.)

the planet of janet said...

note to self: never EVER read a conversation between kaytabug and nikki at work.

people really are beginning to talk.

Anonymous said...

Holy hell in a handbasket. umm..that is all.

Fianna said...

Yea, I second everyone's comments. What is really, really wrong? I am pretty sure I have a SS doll right next to my underwear drawer. I am taking that ho and moving her as soon as I get home. I don't want to catch anything from her.

Robinella said...

Only on the internet, yes? BN and I were just talking about love deposits. By those standards, I'm rich.

Sandy said...

I actually caught my husband Febrezing the dogs!!!!

Sauntering Soul said...

This is exactly what I needed after the past couple of weeks I've been having. I have laugh tears rolling down my cheeks!

Emma in Canada said...

I do believe there is a strawberry scented febreeze, or maybe it is a berry mix?


Oh how I laughed at the love bank. Hehe.

Unknown said...

Wow, you really will answer anything! Still giggling over the deposit. Does hubs read this stuff?!

Jenni said...

A deposit in your love bank?!? Holy crap! I cannot believe you used that phrase. And I cannot believe I've never heard it before. It's just so descriptive there could be no doubt about it's meaning. And now I'm wondering if I would ever have the guts to use it. Thank you though. I do like to enrich my vocabulary every chance I get.