Friday, June 20, 2008

Hubby or Wife

This is the meme that Janet tagged me for ages ago! It could have been titled Him or Me... I hope you enjoy. I am sure that the hubs will correct anything I may have gotten wrong. He is so quick to show I am wrong...Why wasn't that question on here??? Today is the day he proposed to me, 11 years ago.


How long did you date?
I don't really know when we started dating. Our relationship did not start out quite normal and I'm not talking about how we met. If we started dating when he left for Bosnia then the answer would be... 2 years and 4 months.

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? HIM!

Who said “I love you” first? I don't have a clue...so maybe that means it was him?!

Who is taller? That would be me, thank you very much. I am 5'11 and 3/4 inches he is a mere 5'9


Who sings better? Me, the poor fellow is tone deaf.

Who is smarter? Him

Whose temper is worse? His, but I come in a close second!

Who does the laundry? Me. He will do his laundry if he needs it done and I haven't gotten to it yet, but that's all he does.

Who does the dishes? Me. He does do an occasional dishwasher load, and he will do it when asked but the majority is me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of our bed,facing it, he is on the right...but in my mind I am on the right as I roll out of bed to my right...that way I don't get out on the wrong side of bed. It sure doesn't help my morning grumpiness.

Who pays the bills? 100% me.

Who cooks dinner? Me. He will cook a few things, and he grills.

Who drives when you are together? ME. I am a control freak like that. I am a horrible passenger. I stomp on my imaginary break when am in the passenger seat, for anyone...even my Mom.

Who is more stubborn? That would be me, though he has a strong stubborn side, I still win this one.

Who kissed who first? Um really we both did don't ya think?

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That is a toss up.


Whose parents do you see the most? MINE. His make a yearly visit, now that we live in the states. I have a very close relationship with my Mom.

Who proposed? He did, over the phone while I was in Kansas and he was on the other end of the line in Bosnia.

Who is more sensitive? ME

Who has more friends? ME


Who has more siblings? Neither of us, we are both only children.

Who wears the pants in the family? He only gets to wear pants to work,which makes that answer me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wear the pants too. It's the way it should be.

the planet of janet said...

i second what nikki said!

i love that you do all the driving. i stopped doing that becuz he backseat drives from the front seat and i just DONT WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to the lovely gals above.

And, I am so jealous that you drive. I would kill to drive and do what you do. I put my foot on the dash to "protect myself" from his scary as hell driving. Yet? He still insists on driving...is it to just YELL at me for (get this!) SCARING HIM??

Kila said...

LOL!

You're 5'11", wow, how lovely.

Unknown said...

Lady K
Dang blogger, eating comments!

I did not realize you too were an only child. I think it's neat that you drive, I don't any more than I have to.

He kissed me first and it surprised me as I thought we were only friends.

blogger hates me. :( Like ate it 10 times! Meany head!

Robocop said...

I wear the pants in the family, but Debs chooses which pair.