Further proof that I have been a sucky blogger lately...do you really need more? Sure ya do!
Today is my blogiversary and I all but missed it. Since it is 11:06 PM on the 3rd day of June I still get to say that today is my one year blogging anniversary! Whoopadeedoo. No contests, no prizes, no party....I do however have 3 small children if anyone is interested. They are all potty trained.
Anyone have any ideas what I could have done to celebrate my blogiversary? As of 11:12 PM on the 3rd day of June 2008 I have had 10,775 page loads in my one year of blogging. I am sure the majority of those are from all the wild and bizarre searches! I just checked and none are worthy of any mention. Right now the majority are "Piss cutter", "Lady K"(which I believe is some singer), "clap with your pump" and many MANY variations of that. When I started getting a ton of hits with those searches I tried finding what these people were looking for. I narrowed it down to 2 different songs...thought of posting them but they sucked. I didn't want that crap on my blog.
I know! I have been at this for an entire year, how about a good ole Q&A session?! You ask a question and I get a post out of it. You know you are just dying to know something. Ask away.
Happy Blogiversary to me! A Big Thank you needs to go out to Fianna, without her bad influence I wouldn't be doing this! Love ya babe!
13 comments:
Happy Blogiversary!
Ok, here's what I want to know, what was your first pet's name, and what kind of pet was it. If it wasn't a dog, what was your first dog's name and what kind of dog was it?
happy blogiversary, my friend!
let's see... a question... boxers or briefs? uh. no. that's somehow wrong.
um. ok.
if you weren't YOU, who would you want to be?
Happy Blogiversary
Q how many places have you lived and what is the farthest you have ever travelled from home?
Congrats! One year down!
Will you ever cross into Texas again?
If you were guaranteed a girl, and it was possible, would you have another kid?
Is that your real hair color?
Why does my cat puke daily? Why doesn't the kitten eat it anymore?
Who invented coffee? Can I hug them?
What is your favorite way to drink coffee? (Iced, cappucino, creamer, etc.)
What is your favorite sandwich?
Will you mail me your Wii?
What alternative names could Nintendo have used that would sound even more dirty than Wii, but still pass it off as a gaming system?
Have you ever had that not so fresh feeling?
(Happy blog-i-versary!)
Happy Blogiversary! I'm so glad Fianna convinced you to join the blogging world a year ago.
I'm trying to think of a good question but Fianna took them all. Let's see....
I would love to hear about the most romantic thing your hubby has ever done for you.
Happy belated Blogaversary!!! Glad you didn’t miss it entirely … and celebrating late is better than never, right? I was busy posting & visiting Blog Blasts for Peace yesterday, but now that I’m back from my Photoshop class, I’m trying to catch up on tennis (recorded on my DVR) while visiting blogs too. I'm too distracted to come up with questions however.
Hugs and blessings,
Happy late blogaversary!
I got your message too late but we went up through KC, not across. I need to go on a roadtrip alone to visit all my blog buds. :)
What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house and why.
Those pics of you with your dog looks exactly like the only two pics I have seen of you. So funny how little we really change as we age. I had hair exactly like that.
Happy Happy Joy Joy on your one year mark.
I don't know what prompted the Grandma's Things posting you were going to do, but that's my question. When are you going to do those posts?
Happy, happy, happy blogiversary (sing it to the William Tell Overture).
Here are a couple I know will be easy for you to answer. What are your favorite Kansas places? What do you love most about Kansas? If you could live anywhere, where would it be? (Be specific!) Where can you buy sunbutter? (I'm guessing that is sunflower nut butter.) What is the quirkiest Kansas place you've been to? What is your favorite flower? (I bet I know.)
That's all I got for the moment. You asked about the park in my Memorial Day posts. It's the park in Newton with the athletic field and swimming pool.
Happy Blog-i-versary!
I would like to know:
How many languages can you speak?
When you lived in Germany, did you actually speak German before going there? And while there, how much of their language did you use?
If you could vacation for an extended amount of time or live abroad anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Post a Comment