You read that right, 2.5. It's a follow up of sorts from Q&A Part 2. I didn't want to go out of order but since Chris forgot to ask where only how many AFF asked for her. So to answer where is the furthest I have traveled from home that answer would be Germany. I have made that trip 4 times.
To answer where I have lived the answer would be Kansas,VA,FL,NY,MO,and the foreign country of Germany. If you would like to see some photos from my trip there after High School and some from when I lived there you can visit this post. Well this was short and sweet! Tune in next time when I attempt to answer all of the questions my BFF Fianna asked me. If you haven't asked your question yet get on down to the comment section of this post and ask away!!
That's a lot of links in one tiny post isn't it?!
2 comments:
OOOOOHHHH, VA!! I remember that now! I am not sure all my questions need to be answered. I may have been under the influence of caffeine, wine or sleep deprivation. Or any of the above. Or none. Or just beer.
Why do I have a feeling you're never going to answer my question?
Post a Comment