Truly I do. All of you made me feel all warm and fuzzie inside, the good kind, not the kind I had been feeling all week! You guys ROCK!! I had the biggest smile on my face when I read all of your comments from yesterday! Thank you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO You all are the BEST!!
I am feeling a tad bit better today. Yesterday was okay too. I got done the main things in the house I wanted to before their arrival and at least I wasn't still doing stuff when they arrived. I did have to do what I call the clean sweep...sweeping everything off a flat surface into a box to be dealt with at a later time. It is just one of the many things in my arsenal of clutter cleaning tricks!!
My in-laws are not evil. I just wanted to clarify cuz I am sure I have given that impression. We actually get a long okay. They are just a different kind of people. They are hard to read and that is what I do, read people. I get uncomfortable when I can't read someone. I think that a lot of my anxiety about their visits is all self imposed. My unrealistic and high ideals of what I think they expect of me. So pretty much I suck and what I put myself through is all my fault. Will any of this realization change anything for me....I think not!
Fianna, when are you gonna come and play? My in-laws brought us a Wii!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Dude, I will be there soon! Lemme know if Wii is worth the $$.
Glad you are feeling better.
glad things are looking a little better for you.
and a wii? i'm jealous. can i come play too?
I am so glad you are feeling better sweetie.
I think most of us ladies do what you do with your inlaws. Build it up to be worse than it should be, just because you want to make sure it is all perfect. I did it last week as noted in the Kermit post. If there was a way to turn it off or to vaccinate against it, I would love to know how.
I figured you already had a Wii! How cool is that!! I gotta come see you know so I can totally ignore everyone and stay up all night playing Mario....hmmm.... I will have to work on that thought a bit...hee.
Sorry I missed your other post. I have a bit of the crud myself and haven't been on the computer much. I hope you have seen the worst of it and continue feeling better.
And yes, it does seem self imposed. I did the same and one day decided, fuck it. They either like me or they don't. They did and I feel so much better now that I don't worry about that junk.
We are contemplating the Wii. They even have exercise type games according to BN.
Have a good time with the in-laws. I so feel for you. I am still willing to spike the tub with Drano if you need me to.
I am behind on blog reading because I was completely buried at work towards the end of last week and didn't catch up over the weekend either. Sorry you were so sick but I'm glad you're feeling better now.
In-laws. Blech. Hot Brazilian's mom lives in Brazil (and his dad passed away several years ago) so when we get married I won't have to deal with in-laws so much. But my ex-mom-in-law was horrible and I had enough of that to last a lifetime. She was completely evil. My mom never says a curse word and she called her "The B**ch". My dad called her "The Princess".
ooops. here is the answer to my question!
Post a Comment