When I first saw this a few weeks ago I was pissed that I hadn't found it before I had my 3rd baby. This should totally help out with her ever increasing Mommy Brain, you know it gets worse with each child. Karymn, I give you the Baby Care Timer.

If you'd like to buy it or read more about it go HERE.
Congrats Karmyn! Here's wishing you a smooth delivery! Make sure you head back over to the Swamp to see what everyone else is giving Karmyn.
11 comments:
That is such a neat timing device. I've never seen anything like it before! And yes - it will DEFINITELY help when it comes to the Mommy brain - when at 2pm in the afternoon you can't remember when the last time the baby was fed!!!
I usually waited until Aaron started screaming his head off. What an awesome invention!
Gosh they think of everything I had no idea you could get something like this~ shows I'm prehistoric LOL!
Very cool timing device...I think that my kids might need that for my sweet granddaughter.
That is a really cool timer thingie. :)
Oh that is nice. If my boobs didn't do that little tingly letdown thing every two hours, I totally coulda used this.
when you see an cool tool like that you wonder "Why didn't I think that up"
what a nifty device...what will they think of next??
What a great gadget! Very helpful!
But with a new-mommy brain, I think most of us would lose it right away, LOL.
Oh that is really cool. I could have done with one of those. :D
Post a Comment