Friday, February 29, 2008

Woo hoo

It does only come round once every 4 years, I highly doubt I will be blogging 4 years from now so carpe diem, write a post on leap day.

At the moment I am having an internal struggle... over something ridiculous.

I shampooed my carpets today...well just the majority of my living room...I didn't move any furniture... in my mind the carpet under the furniture is spic and span!

I am so excited tomorrow is March. Spring is almost here! Spring is almost here!
Tomorrow is coming in like a lamb for us...I think our high might be 67. A good portion of my day will be spent soaking up some sun while I scoop up some dog shit. yea.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop on by dude, you won!!!!

March brought us 5 more inches of snow. I am so not amused.

Robinella said...

I feel the same way about the carpet under furniture. Ever notice when you do move it how fluffy and new it feels.

What are you struggling with?

Unknown said...

Glad you didn't scoop up dog poo on leap year. :)

Beckie said...

What are you struggling with...?

You need to get rid of the snow in your header - that would cheer you up. Not that you need cheering.

I need to pick up dog poo. March came in sort of like a tame lion here. A little breezy and not as lambish as I would have liked it.

Fianna said...

If you want to toss ideas around about your struggle, I am around!

Great job on the carpets...what an exhausting task!

Pamela said...

March blew in like a lion's hiss.
Wind was cat-teeth in my spine when I was out walking.

of course we are all EARS wanting to know what the struggle is.

Sauntering Soul said...

Congrats on winning the Elvis contest Kaytabug! I had no idea that was your entry but it's the one I voted for. I have good taste!

Sorry you're struggling. Hope you've figured out the answer.

Dog poo clean up? Yuck.