Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Feelin' the Love x4!

I have been given a few blog awards and I am just now getting around to posting about them. I'm feeling really bad because Bev that Sauntering Soul gave me 2 in one day back in January! She passed on to me the "You Make My Day" and the "Excellent Blog Award". Thank you so much Bev!

Then I just got an award from Hootin' Anni', she made it herself! She wanted to thank a few folks for visiting and leaving comments. I tried linking to the post, and couldn't. I tried copying what she typed and couldn't. Man she's good!! If you would like to read what she had to say go to her blog and it was on her Wordless Wednesday post for February 6th. Thanks Anni'! You are a hoot!
Thanks again ladies!

*******EDIT********

The brilliant Willowtree figured out how to get to the actual post and sent me the link in the comments. It had something to do with holding his mouth the right way, sounds kinky! If you would like a direct link to Hootin' Anni's post where she talks of the cute valentine award click here. Now WT just made my day! Well, let's be honest he makes my day everyday so I am going to give him the "You Make My Day" award! I don't think he is accepting awards anymore and that's fine by me, I'm just glad he is back, making my day!

Now late, LATE last night Miss Robinella posted some awards and gave one to me so I need to add that to this post as well. It is "The Spreader of Love" award. Now I don't feel comfortable when it comes to passing along awards, but I guess that is not what this is about. Thank you sweet Robinella!
This one though I must pass along to Sauntering Soul, she totally spreads the love. Also to Deb's in her Valentine Patch, ever since I stumbled upon her blog last summer she has been spreadin' the love. These two lady's are just so super sweet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards and I think there is another one for you over at Robinella's

willowtree said...

Hey, I'm not bad either. It's simply a matter of how you hold your mouth. (that's and old expression in case you're unfamiliar)

Anonymous said...

Deb's da bomb. Congrats on the awards!

Beckie said...

Congrats!

You are rolling in them this morning!

Sauntering Soul said...

Wow, thank you so much Kaytabug. I think you're super sweet too!

kitten said...

Congratulations girl! You deserve it. Thank you for your thoughts. I have an update of momma. Not much of one, thou. See ya in a few days. I'm back to the hospital.

Unknown said...

Wow you have gotten a lot of awards! Pretty!