
Only one thing I counted as Christmas remains. It's the snowman frame I received from my youngest this year. Snowmen are appropriate decor in my home as long as it's still winter.
There are only 2 things I removed from this scene that weren't Christmas related...well 3 if you want to count some dust!
I really do thank you all for taking the time to look at my picture. All of you helped me get motivated to do something about my Christmas remnants.
WT was so very observant. He let me know I had a lighter in reach of children. I never thought about that until he mentioned it so I moved it a little bit higher. I didn't do anything about the manual he spied or what he thought was cards on top of the T.V. which are 2 Netflix DVD's, a CD, and the reference guide for the Dish. He also commented on some artwork. I thought I'd share the close ups of those.
This first pair was not pictured. They are hanging just to the left of the picture I took. My oldest son drew these at Christmas time. He has never seen WT but I think he captured his likeness quite well!

So those were the pictures that inspired my 5 year old to draw Santa too. The one on the left has the red suit on and the red pointy hat with the ball on the end. I think he went a little evil with Santa's elf...
I think it is insane how fast kids develop their skills. My oldest is 10. His art looked very similar to this when he was 5. He doesn't believe me. Maybe I need to refresh his memory!The Christmas art will come down soon to be replaced with St. Paddy's and Easter art.
No comments:
Post a Comment