Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Multiple Choice

What did I eat for dinner for the past 3 nights? For those that call lunch dinner I am referring to my evening meal.

A. Spaghetti

B. A bag of microwave popcorn and one apple

C. Ramen noodle soup

Let me know what you think in my comments, I'll let you know the answer in tomorrows post.

Onto other stuff. My oldest got his braces taken off today. I remember when he got them on last year they made him look older. Now that they are off...OMG he looks even older. It's not fair watching him get older. I am getting all teary eyed. My middle guy is doing the same thing to me. He has lost a total of 6 baby teeth...he just turned 5 this past December. He already has 3 big guy teeth poking in. Watery eyes over here.

Don't forget to get on over to Nikki's to vote for your favorite Elvis sighting photo. I am linking to the contest post, but after you vote click on her header to read what other funny/crazy things she's got to say! I'm really hoping I get a CD...but I'm not telling which ones are mine. I'm only going to be shameless with my vote, I will wait until late Friday to cast it too! Rock the Vote! lol!

7 comments:

Tiggerlane said...

I'm guessing B - but that would mean you are dieting, right?

I had spaghetti last night, so that CAN'T be it.

I am too fat. I need to be on a diet of water.

Beckie said...

I think it was ramen - we seem to think that is gourmet around here. Just add veggies and Chinese chili sauce.

I think I know which ones are yours because of the way the pics are labeled.

Sauntering Soul said...

I will guess B with Tiggerlane. And because it sounds like something I might eat several days in a row. Okay, I'd eat spaghetti several days in a row too.

willowtree said...

Sounds like dieting to me too, but unless you're eating other stuff to supplement that meal, or taking multivitamins, you'll end up anaemic, and the weight will reappear next time you eat something real.

PS. I'm dieting right now too.

Fianna said...

If it is B, I want to know what you fed your kids! I am going with Ramen.

Kila said...

I'm voting for B. That would actually be healthy meal if the popcorn was hot air popped and plain ;)

My 5 1/2 yr old doesn't have any loose teeth yet. That will be traumatic for me when he (the baby) starts loosing teeth! I want to get a nice, new portrait taken of him while he still has all his baby teeth.

Anonymous said...

I would totally have the popcorn with an apple. Sounds like an awesome dinner to me.

(Thanks for the link. The contest is really heating up!)