I'd like to say that one of these things just doesn't belong, but there is more than one. There is at least 9 things. I counted 15 but 3 or 4 are difficult to count...like I know they are there and how many there are.This is the kind of post that happens when I feel like I need to post something and have nothing to post about. I suppose I should follow the rule "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Oh well.
5 comments:
I'm mystified so I'm guessing: You still have your Christmas decor up???
I counted 9 Christmas objects, which I don't think belong. Then there seems to be a cigarette lighter within reach of children. And you should put that manual in a draw somewhere.
Are those drawings from Halloween or do they just have big pumpkin heads?
And are they cards on the TV?
What do you mean?? I've got lots of things to do, I'm just taking a break....
I will house swap with you...there are about eleventy billion things out of place. Can I have your bookshelf, btw?
Uh, all that I saw was the santa, oh, and the snowmen, but it IS still winter so snowmen are ok. Wait...I just found a few more snow people and a couple of nutcrackers.
Yeah, you'll get to it.
I think we all still have a atray 1 or 2 Christmas decorations lying around.
Post a Comment