Friday, February 8, 2008

I got Royal Mail!

ROYAL MAIL! How cool is that?!! When I pulled the package out of my mailbox the first thing I noticed was the blue Air mail sticker. I was puzzled. I wasn't expecting anything in the mail. Did I order a book from an Amazon.com marketplace seller and forget about it. Then my eyes finally saw the ROYAL MAIL, and I finally put 2 and 2 together! It was from Chris B! A while back she had a quiz to see how many types of vinegar we could think of. Enidd thought of more than I did. I offered as many as I could think of plus I did guess at how many types were listed in her book. I didn't get that right either but Chris still asked for our address and said she would send out a small prize. The quiz post can be found here, the winners post here.

Here is a look at the package...I mean Royal Mail...


Here is what was inside...She wrapped it all pretty with a beautiful card!
My vinegar prize is my very own vinegar book!!!!
I am so excited! I can not wait to delve into this book!! Thank you so much Chris! This is a most awesome prize!

9 comments:

ChrisB said...

So glad it arrived!

Fianna said...

How interesting...what do you do with it...I know it is a wonderful cleaning product. Beyond that...no clue!

Anonymous said...

The first thing that came to mind was something that my grandma would say when she was describing someone being mean...
I won't put all of it here so as to keep your blog PG rated...
"Meaner than p_ _ _ 'n vinegar.

Debs said...

Great surprise! :)

Kila said...

Aww, how nice of her! Royal mail, what a treat!

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

A book on vinegar? Sounds interesting

Unknown said...

Dang, you are lucky!

Pamela said...

My mom said the same thing as swampy's grand. So, that phrase has puckered my mouth a few times, as well.

I think that would be a wonderful book to own.

kitten said...

I have a book like that. Couldn't drink it like it said, but did take baths in it and it make my skin so healthy.
My momma has improved a lot. I'll be off and on over the next week. We just got to take one day at a time. Thank you for being there for me!