Monday, December 3, 2007

Fun Monday Best of Kaytabug 2007


Todays hostess is Robinella, my favorite Porch Goddess. She said :" I want you to dig through your blog files and show us your best effort. Why you consider it your best is up to you. C’mon, you know you have a favorite - show it to me one more time."

I had written down a few of my favorites but I lost the damn piece of paper. I have only been blogging for 6 whole months, I am now going into my 7th month. I do not feel I have a best, only some favorites, well I had a lot of favorites but I narrowed it down. I will link a few you can look at if you choose to or just come back and check out the links sometime when there isn't a shit load of Fun Mondays to get through. I will copy and paste one that you don't have to click a link for at the end of my links.

This post is embarrassing and OMG I can't believe I put all that TMI on the internet, AND I am letting even more people know about it's existence which is completely insane on my part but I still think it's great, plus as a bonus it is laced with colorful words. I wrote this way in the beginning when my lone reader was my BFF. Update: If you read that post, this was the follow up to it.

There is the post titled Redneck Transport. 4 of you have read this WT, Pamela, Swampy and my BFF, well that's all that commented on it anyway. I thought it was a great effort on my part.

I am so very proud of my September 11th remembrance post.

Most Fun Mondayers remember My Good Deed. That is one of my best!

One thing I noticed going through my blog is that my Fun Mondays are lengthy on the words, photos, or both. I am not doing any better today but here comes the one I picked to copy and paste. It isn't great, but it is short and sweet and has an awesome photo.


Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunshine on a cloudy day



So, I thought I would share this photo....
Yesterday after having several thunder
storms roll through, Mother Nature decided she wasn't
finished yet. The sun was shining and yet it started to pour! I have seen this occurrence several times in my life in several different states and in a different country yet it still amazes me.

I took that photo with no flash. That is pure sun shining through pouring rain!!! I just wanted to share! Awesome isn't it?

Tomorrow comes the post where I talk about the 3 day visit with the in-laws!

************************************************************************************

Go check out more Best Of the Best at Robinellas place. Then come back here tomorrow to find out what your assignment will be for December 10th. Boo Ha Ha!

************************************************************************************

Edit: The post about the 3 day visit with the in-laws was back in June.I linked it in case anyone wants to read it.


27 comments:

Kerith Collins said...

i like the sept 11th one...it always breaks my heart everytime i find a 9-11 story of any kind.

Fianna said...

Good ones!! I love how you lay it all out there, whether about your hubby, your boobs, or just life in general. Great selection!!

Anonymous said...

THREE days with the IN-LAWS ?!?
Will my computer explode as I read?

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I love your good deed one.

I need that T-shirt.

A Slice of My Life said...

Was there a rainbow on that sunny rainy day??

Susan at A Slice of Life

Joy T. said...

They are all good but I especially love the 9/11 post. So well done!

the rotten correspondent said...

I liked all of them a lot. The 9/11 one was especially good.

Hope everything ended up going well with the nut snip.

Debs said...

You did great reposts. :)

Count me in for the Fun Monday.

Unknown said...

I love it when the sun is out and it's raining. It is so unusual and eyecatching.

Sauntering Soul said...

Wow, I had missed that first one when you originally posted it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my stars! You left very little to the imagination. And, I too feel like I'm in hillbilly hell sometimes.

Sandy said...

Great posts and I definitely feel like I know you better! Please count me in for next week...

Sandy said...

I can't believe I forgot to tell you how very jolly your header made me feel!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture my friend. Great choices for your favorite posts.

Jenny- We all need that t-shirt. Even WT.

http://anticsofacrazymom.typepad.com

willowtree said...

Not a bad portfolio for only six months.

Tiggerlane said...

Wow...only six months? Amazing! You are doing GREAT!

And my hubby would just DIE if I wrote that! TOO FUNNY!

ChrisB said...

I can tell you I read 'that' post! oh and the good deed one!

9/11 is still very emotional.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady K !
I thought I signed up for Fun Monday somewhere but it's been a long day. No telling what I've signed up for a someone else's blog. SO, I'm signing up again. Also, sign up the Nekked Lizards at:
http://nekkedlizardadventures.typepad.com

Molly said...

You always tell a colorful story, Lady K. I am looking forward to your Fun Monday week on December 10th.

Kaytabug said...

KC~ yea me too!

Fianna~ Aww shucks, you made me blush! I live up to not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine!

Swampy~ I fixed that so that no one expected a post about the visit tomorrow...

jenny~ Thank you!

susan~ Oddly enough there was not!

joy t.~ Aww thank you, I am blushing again!

TRC~ Thank you! Thanks for asking, it went well and I updated to add the link for the updated post on that...

debs~ Thanks hon!

Lisa~ I agree!!!

SS~ Yea, I think I should have left it in the vault, not many venture to the beginnings!

AFF~ I thought the same about your giggly bits! :)

Sandy~ Thank you! I love that you feel like you know me better through my writing!
Thank you, it was my goal to make my header make my readers feel the joy of the season...to feel jolly!

nikki~ Thank you Thank you!!

WT~ You are too kind, thank you! blushing again...

Tigger~ Thank you so much! uh my hubby will die AGAIN when he gets back and sees I reposted that on a FM! He was not too happy the first time and it was only my BFF reading it!

chrisb~ You read "that" one before today? That means you delved into my archives...I didn't think anyone did that, that means a lot to me!

Swampy~ Yes sweetheart you and the lizard signed up on my previous post. I've got ya!

MJD~ Thank you so much! You are so sweet!!

Robinella said...

Still good reading! :-)

Pamela said...

quite the reading choices there. Just proves what a versatile writer you are!!!

Emma in Canada said...

Oh fuck you are too too funny. Loved the firstone and it's linked post.

kitten said...

You did a great job!

Unknown said...

Good morning, sign me up for next week please. :)

Jo Beaufoix said...

The September 11th one is amazing. I like the others too, but that one just filled me up.

Robin said...

What a diverse group of posts...and your "good deed" one made me giggle AGAIN (and I STILL can't pull off wearing that shirt :/).

It's nice to see some of the ones I hadn't read, too...:).

Robin @ PENSIEVE