Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Fra-Gee-Lay!

Oh yea baby! It's here, it's here, it's finally here! I received what I have been coveting for weeks! Every time I see it I drool, just a little. It comes from one of my all time favorite Christmas movies!
Sweet Sauntering Soul sent me this Major Award. She said this about me"because she's just awesome and I love her candor." Who knew I had candor?! Candor is just a lovely way to describe the way I "talk" on my blog. I am frank, open ,and sincere.
Now I finally get to display my Major Award. All of my readers can bask in the "soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window" of my blog!
I am not one to pass on awards but since this is so very special to me I must pass it on to others in need of some electric sex gleaming in their blog window.

Willowtree - I bet someone beat me to giving this Major Award to him but I don't give a damn! He is getting one from me even if I have to make a mold of my leg to make into a lamp!

Fianna - Because of all the obvious reasons and I know she loves this movie!

Robinella - This will be a lovely addition to her decor!

See this is why I do not like passing along awards because I feel like I have hurt someones feelings by not giving it to them. I'm sorry.

8 comments:

kitten said...

Congrats girly! I know, everytime I pass an award I wanna pass it to all, but that would be to much work.LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have that movie scene running through my head all day long.

Congrats!

nikki

ChrisB said...

I got this one and very nearly sent it to Willowtree but didn't, so I'm glad you did. I wonder what changes he will make!!

Fianna said...

AACK!! This reminds me that TNT plays it every year for 24 hours. Must find someone with cable. Can I move in?

Thanks!! I would love some electric sex in my window! Although I am not sure that is legal.

Sauntering Soul said...

I'm glad you are so appreciative. Somehow I knew you would be....

I'm the same way. I feel like I've hurt feelings too (especially when I found out how much you wanted this award). What if there are a lot of others like you that read my blog and have been coveting this award? I gave it to several people, but there were so many more that are deserving too.

willowtree said...

Wow, the leg-in-a-lampshade award! I'm honoured, well okay, I'm amused, but it's close.

Unknown said...

Wow aren't you special. :) Congrats!! It's lovely and looks great with the decor. :)

Nan said...

Ha ha! I'm laughing because I made up and handed out this award last year in April! LOL http://writer-mom.blogspot.com/2007/04/and-now-presenting.html

:^D Too funny! I saw it in your sidebar and I was like... hey that's my award!!

Great minds think alike I guess.