Monday, December 29, 2008

Macro Monday


The lovely and talented Lisa from Lisa's Chaos started up Macro Monday awhile ago. I finally have something to share! Not that I have a Macro lens, nor do you need one to play, but I did get a close up of a couple Christmas ornaments.


Snowman jingle bell, my Mom got this for Mouth the Christmas he was in my belly.
"The Cow says... MOOOOOOOOO." Yes, it works.The peace dove

This one makes me think of both of my Grandma's and how they loved to bake.
Locomotive cookie cutterWhen I was looking closely at the tree to take the above photos I found these 2.
Why is Spider-Man slinging his web at my baby's first Christmas ornament? What did that baby bear ever do to him? Oh wait. That's the dark Spider-Man. He was an asshole. Good thing he tore that suit off of him or else Venom wouldn't have been created.

What's that you say? You have no idea what I'm talking about? All I have to say is, 3 boys. I have 3 boys, 4 if you count my hubby. Enough said.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I understand about the spiderman shit, but I blame my hubby, the diehard DC and Marvel comic fan.

the planet of janet said...

frighteningly enough, i TOTALLY understood your spiderman stuff.

i can also talk video games with the best of 'em.

Pamela said...

oh yes -- I love spiderman, and have all the DVDs. Who would have thought.

Not sure about having him webbing up my tree, tho.

wonderful ornament show!! I enjoyed it very much.

ChrisB said...

They are all lovely but I think my favourite is the dove ornament.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful Ornaments! My son who is almost 49, is into Spiderman. So, yes I understand! I'm a Winnie The Pooh fan myself! Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great New Year!!

Sherrie

Jientje said...

I love how you commemorate both your grandmothers with the cookie cutter and the other cookie ornament!! Some of the recipes on this page have really made me drool!

Anonymous said...

Lovely ornaments all...nice close ups of them too!

Unknown said...

Cute ornaments! And nope, I don't get the Spidey talk.

Jama said...

What an interesting ornaments!

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Little did *I* know ... I thought the spiderman was reaching out to HELP the bear!
LOL
Can you tell I have all girls? :D

Lovin' Macro Monday,
Cameo @-->-->---

Ingrid said...

Very good idea to take pictures of the ornaments, but I have never seen a spider man in the Christmas tree, hehehe

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you played! I love all your ornaments too! I never thought of putting a cookie cutter on the tree but why not. :)