Then there are the sugar cookies. I actually got them made, but haven't gotten them decorated yet.
I didn't send out any cards, or gifts. I even had a few gifts to give and still didn't get them packed and in the mail. I started a Merry Christmas post to wish all of my blog friends a Merry Christmas and I failed at that too. Then there is the Christmas CD I wanted to make and give as a gift to a few of my friends, I got as far as making the "gift" play list in my itunes.FAIL!
This is a horrible pitty party. I feel like saying,"It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to."
All my goodies will get made, I will complete that list. I have everything I need to make it all, so it will not go to waste! The kids still feel like it is Christmas. They have over a week left of their Christmas break. It's all better late then never, right? RIGHT?!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday! We did, despite my failure!
5 comments:
they will make wonderful after the new year surprises
I didn't get much done either.
I do have a pot of chicken soup bubbling and boy does it smell good.
you. did. not. fail.
you were just a wee bit delayed!
xoxoxox
NOT A FAIL!! You're just spreading the joy a little longer.
A belated Merry Christmas!
You shouldn't look at it as a failure. Instead you should look at it as a learning experience. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
I too am an epic failure of my stupid to-do list. But it was an awesome Christmas no matter what I actually completed. Lots of fun, great memories. That is all that matters!
Post a Comment