Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
Hey, the Christmas picture is back up there! I love that one. Those little stuffies are so cute! Uh...I still haven't broken out my nativity yet.
those are freakin' adorable!!!and i love love love that your christmas "elf" is back
Bow-chicka-bow-bow
Definitely cute ... I have some of those too and enjoy them ;--)Hugs and blessings,
We have some that are very similar. Actually after looking at them again, they are identical!
I recognize that PBK tree skirt :) Great mines buy alike, no? Love Rodney & Rhonda smooching.
These are sweet, especially the last picture :)
LOL! Must be romantic at your house!
Love is in the air. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hey, the Christmas picture is back up there! I love that one.
Those little stuffies are so cute!
Uh...I still haven't broken out my nativity yet.
those are freakin' adorable!!!
and i love love love that your christmas "elf" is back
Bow-chicka-bow-bow
Definitely cute ... I have some of those too and enjoy them ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
We have some that are very similar. Actually after looking at them again, they are identical!
I recognize that PBK tree skirt :) Great mines buy alike, no? Love Rodney & Rhonda smooching.
These are sweet, especially the last picture :)
LOL! Must be romantic at your house!
Love is in the air. :)
Post a Comment