I still haven't visited all those that came by on Fun Monday. I didn't even get around to my daily reads yesterday. Had a semi busy day. I waste my mornings. Then jam too much into my afternoons. I am heading the same way for today too. I registered my middle guy for Kindergarten yesterday. That was bittersweet. Had to hit the grocery store and I still forgot things, so I will have to go back today. My recycles are piling up, literally. The in laws come for their annual visit in 22 days. That means I only have 3 weekends to get my house in order and keep it maintained. The hubs doesn't care what the house looks like. I think he's lost his marbles. I've tried to explain to him that they won't judge him on the state of the house, they will judge me. Maybe it's all in my head.
Oh! I finally got a shot of the female Oriole!! They are poor quality due to me taking the photo through the kitchen window, the bottom part of the window. So not only through the glass but through the black screen. Click on it to big it you'll see a little more detail.



One of these days I am going to sit out on my deck and try to get some decent shots. I still want to get a photo of the young male oriole. So much for me walking. The rest of this week is nothing but fucking rain. I hear the lovely thunder as I type. Fear not! I will be doing my stairs, the stairs in my home. I will turn on the music and just go up and down the stairs, boring but it's exercise. I haven't decided how many minutes...I guess I should go for 30. Maybe 15 minutes this AM and 15 minutes this afternoon/evening. I better get to it so I can take a shower before taking the lil ones to preschool. Fuck you diabetes. Your not welcome here.
11 comments:
That's right, fuck off diabetes!
Great pictures!
(I walk my stairs too. I can't tell if this makes us sisters from different mothers or freaks.)
My butt is in much better shape since I moved into a two-story house!!!
I cannot believe this is the first time I've checked out your blog. Geesh! Anyway, I wanted to say a BIG THANKS for saying nice things about my new layout, and that it doesn't look like shit. :)
I agree, fuck you, diabetes and the candy bar you rode in on! My hub has had Type 1 since he was about 8 yrs. old. It sucks. My dad had Type 2, and from the look of my ass, I'll probably get it, too if I don't get off it and start exercising more.
Well, nice ta meetcha and I'm sure I'll be back soon!
The last post was from me. I screwed up somehow and it got posted under an account I haven't used in years. How embarrassing!
Sooorry!!
I walk my stairs too (sometimes)...what a hoot! Yeah, fuck off diabetes and all other diseases for that matter. I like saying fuck - I don't do it nearly enough on my blog. I'm sure glad I can get it out of my system in your comments.
I haven't had a chance to visit ANY blogs for a long time...but I did need to fly over to remind you about Karmyn's Baby Shower Friday. Now, I need to go up the down staircase.
Type II? I'm borderline. If you need some support, look no further.
And, you are exactly right about in-laws. They will be horrible & judgemental...or maybe that's just mine? :)
My in-laws are coming over this weekend, all of them (birthday party). Yes, no matter how the house looks, good or bad, I'll get credit for it.
Pretty sure diabetes will be visiting me, also. I sit all day at work, and am busy with the kids all evening. Another day passes with no exercise.
exactly! take a hike, diabetes!
Cute bird! You are so lucky to have them hanging around. :)
After I saw your male oriole post, I saw feeders for them in the local superstore. I guess that means we get them here too. I may have to buy one.
Post a Comment