Thursday, September 4, 2008

Magical Treasures Part 3

So it has been awhile since I did a Magical Treasures post. I wanted to post something today but I was feeling like I have nothing to say. Then it dawned on me that I still have loads of photos to share from my trip home back in July. Just in case you're not up to speed here is the post that shows the magic I used to transform a room at my Mom's house. If you would like to see other really cool things I found in that room go here, here, here, and here. Now that those that wished to get up to speed are, here is half of part 3. Click them to big them.

There are 5 more of these. It is something my Mom must have saved from some newspaper back in the day. Her and I do not want to just toss these in the recycle bin, yet we don't know what to do with them. Sure I thought about framing them but that would take up a lot of wall space. I'll share the other 5 tomorrow. I just think they are so cool!

8 comments:

the planet of janet said...

those? THOSE? k, those are fan-fucking-tastic.

if you don't want em, ship em off to my house. i'll take up all the wall space there needs to be.

WOW.

Anonymous said...

They'd look great on bathroom walls or going down a hallway!

Anonymous said...

Antiques Roadshow coming near you soon? Those have to be worth money.

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool. Don't know what I'd do with them, either. Hallway, or basement...

Jenni said...

I think they'd be perfect for a hallway or staircase. If you don't have room for all of them, just pick your favorites and display those. I think I'd have to pick Helen Keller, Will Rogers, Thoreau, and Walt Whitman for sure. I'd have to look back at the quotes to see which others. It's the quotes that settle it for me. Maybe some could go up at her house and some at yours?

Unknown said...

Those are really cool! I would think they would look great hung as a grouping!

Fianna said...

Those are freaking awesome. Love it!

I continue to be amazed at the great things kept in her house. And I know her, so my amazement makes no sense, I should know that she has an amazing collection of everything.

You are a lucky daughter!

storyteller said...

Wow … these ARE treasures indeed … definitely suitable for framing! Thanks for sharing ;--)
Hugs and blessings,