Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
Friday, September 5, 2008
Magical Treasures Part 3.5
In case you missed it yesterday here is the post with the first 5 in this set of 10 really cool newspaper caricatures. Here is the last 5, don't forget to click em to big em!
These are seriously awesome. I have these two framed Ivory soap newspaper ads from the early 1900's (I think - maybe late 1800's. They're still in a box from moving!) and they're a couple of my favorite things.
I get the newspaper every day - there's never anything cool like this now.
ps: I will try to not suck so hardcore at commenting anymore. ;)
How big are these? They make scrapbooks up to 12x12. You may want to make copies of them now and make sure you store them with acid free tissue paper between each page to protect them further. Very neat!
7 comments:
ohhhhhhhh. i love these.
Those are just too cool! Have you decided what to do with them?
And THESE are wonderful as well. Real treasures for sure.
Hugs and blessings,
Those are really cool!
Wow. Anne Lindburgh. Have you read her?
Ok. Hi. Worst commenter ever, here.
These are seriously awesome. I have these two framed Ivory soap newspaper ads from the early 1900's (I think - maybe late 1800's. They're still in a box from moving!) and they're a couple of my favorite things.
I get the newspaper every day - there's never anything cool like this now.
ps: I will try to not suck so hardcore at commenting anymore. ;)
How big are these? They make scrapbooks up to 12x12. You may want to make copies of them now and make sure you store them with acid free tissue paper between each page to protect them further. Very neat!
Post a Comment