Monday, August 4, 2008

Thinking of You

I found a lot of treasures in the room I worked my magic on. For some strange reason I kept seeing things that made me think of other bloggers. I haven't decided if this makes me a very thoughtful person or if it just makes me a real nut case.


First up is ChrisB over at Ms Cellania. I want to read it. I brought it home with me. It is just so hard for me to get into. I hope it gets easier. Anyway, when I saw this I immediately thought of her and Beccy.
This entire front row on this shelf made me think of Jenni over at Prairie Air.
This made me think of Nikki from My Husband Calls me Weird and my BFF Fianna. Nikki because of this and Fianna because she used to be my own lil' Strawberry Shortcake!
I found this magazine.
Inside the magazine I found something that made me think of AFF, it happened to be on the same day she posted this!
I found one thing that contained many more things. It made me think of another blogger but there was so many that it will have to be a post all it's own!
I do have one more for today. I found a book that was one of my favorites and one of my hubby's favorites all in one!


HIS:
and HERS:

11 comments:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Do you know, I've never read Jungle Book! I must add that to my reading list.

ChrisB said...

I'm honoured to get a mention, I haven't read Lady C since I was a teenager as you obviously recall. DH is not the easiest of reads.
My hubby is a Kipling fan and collects different series of his books. I don't think he has that version of the jungle book. He loves reading the Just So stories to the grandchildren.

Fianna said...

What an awesome collection! I understand how she could have so many with just a glimpse at some of the best!

the planet of janet said...

what an amazing collection!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

I've done that, too - thought of fellow bloggers in seemingly weird instances. :O)

Thanks for your kind comments on my post - and I ♥ your profile pic! :O)

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

I giggle that I'm the pink lady of domesticity. Cause I'm NEITHER of those things!

Loved Chatterly. And, of course, you are the Wiz, dear.

Unknown said...

What a fun post! So much to see and take in. :) The Jungle Book always makes me think of a little diner we ate at when I was a kid. It was called Sambo's and the little boy on their sign always made me think of the Jungle Book. :)

Sauntering Soul said...

What awesome books! I loved the Jungle Book. I never read Wizard of Oz but watched the movie about 100 times.

And you're not a nut case. I am. Remember that dream I had about you and Fianna saving me from a crazy man chasing me on a college campus?

Anonymous said...

great finds, K!

Pamela said...

you have such treasures!!
and made more so by how you can link them to your blogger friends.


(I remember the same diner that Lisa mentioned.)

Jenni said...

First of all, you are not weird. It is perfectly normal behavior for a blogger. Non-bloggers do not understand. Do not try to explain it. Just smile secretly to yourself about what they do not know.

Secondly, I LOVE that shelf. I have those same three green volumes by Viking Press, too. One of the places I went in California was The National Steinbeck Center. It's a little disappointing for someone who already knows Steinbeck though it would make a great field trip to introduce an American Lit class to his work. I bought a copy of America and Americans, which I'm reading now, and a hardcover of East of Eden. One should really own ones very favoritest book in hardcover you know.