Friday, August 15, 2008

Get a grip

I was contemplating doing another Magical Treasures post but I thought it's been a while since I did a post just about whatever the fuck I want to write about. So that's what I'm going to do.
I haven't been reading and commenting on blogs like I used to or even like I want to. I feel bad about that. I feel bad that I have been neglecting my duties around my house. It's all plurks fault. Okay it's mine too. I hate people that don't take responsibility for their actions or lack of action. Those people that lay blame on anyone. That refuse to accept that it might just be their fault something happened or didn't happen, whatever the case may be. So yeah. Me and my addictive personality is to blame for all that I have been slacking on with the help of plurks platform.

It will all have to change and soon. My oldest and middle guy start school this Monday. My middle guy starts Kindergarten. sniff sniff. My oldest signed up for football again this year. This means practices at least twice a week from 5:30 to 7:30 (if I remember right) which means that I have to feed my kids before 5pm on those days AND that they all will go to bed past their bedtimes AND that my oldest will be very limited on when he gets his homework done on those practice days. He doesn't get off the bus until 4:30 most days. If I picked him up he would only have an extra half hour, which is probably what I will end up doing.

My hubby reminded me that lots of people have lots more on their plates. Well whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo! What do they want a fucking cookie? More power to 'em! I will not be that family involved in a LOAD of shit. I personally could not manage. All this to say that until I get back in the groove of things with school and my kids, the land of Kaytabug may be a little quite. Don't fret your pretty lil minds though. I'll be back. I'll miss ya'll too much! My support system, my venting platform, my stress reliever, me amigos.

8 comments:

Sauntering Soul said...

Thank you....you've just provided me with another excuse not to join plurk. My house is already messy enough. I do not need another distraction. :-)

Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Yeah, we all get a little busy from time to time. I have a pile of things demanding my attention and at some point I need to get off the blogs and do it. :)

Anonymous said...

I will find you on Plurk. Or stalk you.

the planet of janet said...

what nikki said.....

Jenni said...

Must. Quit. Plurk. Soon. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Kindergarten, how fun! I hope they all get off to a good start at school!

Anonymous said...

Kindergarten, how fun! I hope they all get off to a good start at school!

Fianna said...

I worry about the time when I do have kids. I feel so full already, how will I manage with children as well. I know my innernets will disappear. My house will be messier. My butt will be fatter. ...