You know it's time to get rid of clothing in your closet when they have accumulated DUST. It's bad enough that quite a few hangers were dusty, it is something else entirely when the clothing has dust on it. The first thing I have done in my closet was to look at each item and decide whether it stays or goes. From the start I said to myself, "If I find anything that is a size Medium it HAS to GO!" Have a look at all things Medium that HAD to GO!
I loved this shirt. I wore it in our 2nd family portrait. I wore this during the 4 years I only had one child.That goes for all but one shirt I am going to show today.
This is a favorite ADIDAS shirt. My hubby loved this shirt on me. I really can't remember the last time I wore this shirt. I might have worn it once right before I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd child. I had actually gotten back down to pre-pregnancy size right before getting knocked up again.
This is such a beautiful shade of purple, the picture does not do it justice!! Fat chance in hell I'd ever get back into this, or look good in it.
This one is super comfy, just like the first one and the purple one.
Now I am a little bummed out. I'll get over it though.
8 comments:
I am proud of you! I bet your closet is coming along very well! I still haven't read the article and um...didn't know about this soap business. I put an air freshener in my closet sometimes, and Febreze it, but soap it down? I like my cleaning a bit less industrious.
I pledge to clean out my closet at the end of the summer. I am giving myself a bit more time to get rid of my skinny clothes. Make another push at fitness. My pedometer and me - we can do it. Maybe. I hope.
you are a brave, brave woman.
i did have to laugh at the comment about getting rid of clothes that had accumulated dust. lolololol.
i'm right there with ya, sistah!
I've seen you before kids and you'll always be a medium to me...kiss kiss.
I hate having to get rid of any favorites, it's so hard to say goodbye. :(
I sadly folded a beloved black suit jacket (with dust) into the box yesterday. Even if I get back down to that size (in say, 80 more pounds), it'll probably be Way Out of Style. As it is, I haven't worn it in 15 years!
It's so hard to say goodbye - but that six foot rack of clothes is now about a foot long. I said goodbye a lot yesterday!
Bless your heart! I need to do my closet, but I keep putting it off. It is so much easier doing the kids. LOL!
Good luck sweets!
Dude, I think my thigh might be a medium. Good for you on cleaning the closet and actually getting rid of stuff.
I agree with Janet.
I don't know why it is so hard for me to throw away clothes that no longer fit.
Post a Comment