Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun Monday Favorite walk

Today's Fun Monday is being hosted by The Lurchers. The task set forth this week was simple: take everyone on your favorite walk. I thought I didn't have anything. As is obvious from this post, I haven't been walking. I really do enjoy going for walks but in nature filled areas not blacktop suburbia, even though my "number" begs to differ.

So here I sat feeling sad I was going to miss out on Fun Monday when it hit me!! I do have a walk. A most special walk. I'll let the post speak for itself.

I have taken many walks down that path after becoming a Mom. I have walked there in all 4 seasons. I would have taken current pictures but it is located in Kansas, which sadly I am not. So there you have it. That is one of my favorite walks. Go back to The Lurchers and take a look at more lovely walks.

13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, at least no contractions this time, huh? Looks very quiet and peaceful.

My Fun Monday is a walk on the beaches. With just a few photos of the views! Hope you can stop by. And may your day be filled with sunshine!

storyteller said...

I don’t know if you’ll see it, but I left a comment on your lovely ‘flashback’ walk just now … and thought I’d add a note here thanking you for the lovely scenery and wishing you well with getting yourself walking again more regularly so your health improves. My Fun Monday is up at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

That's a mighty damn fine walk you went on if I do say so myself.

Unknown said...

That still looks like a great walk! And how neat to walk it again when you weren't in labor. :)

Beckie said...

That is a good walk with lots of memories - the best kind.

Sauntering Soul said...

I remember that post....a great one! Thanks for sharing it with us again.

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Gosh, walking in labour! That was brave!

But a lovely walk, thank you for sharing!

ChrisB said...

I enjoyed seeing where you walked on that memorable day!

Anonymous said...

That walk looked very nice and relaxing. I'm due in 4 weeks - maybe I should start walking, hmm?

I love Fall - always my favorite time of the year for some reason.

Greyhound Gap Official News Blogger said...

What a beautiful walk and sometimes a trip down memory lane is the best trip anyone can take

kitten said...

Beautiful! I'm like Annie, very quite and peaceful!

the planet of janet said...

that's a VERY special walk!

Kila said...

That was beautiful; thanks for sharing.

I don't like fall. Guess I should have had my kids then!