Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Closet Finale

I did it! I completed my mess challenge! This is amazing to me because the day after I signed up Aunt Flo decides to show up for a visit! That bitch couldn't have better timing could she?!No excuses here! Ready to see my before and afters??

BEFORE


AFTER



BEFORE




AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER

But More importantly that last before shot lead to this........

My shoes are behind my closet door instead of on the floor!! Yes, your eyes do not deceive. You see one of the flannels I said I was going to get rid of. It would make a nice "Jacket" to wear over my overalls when I am doing yard work or working in my garden on those days it's just a bit nippy out.
Thank you to Sayre for challenging me to clean out my closet!!!
Unfortunately I recently cleaned out and straightened up my linen closet so I will wait for your next challenge! I am excited to find out what you will choose next!!

9 comments:

ChrisB said...

Now that is really impressive. I wish I was not clearing my loft as I also need clean out my wardrobes (wish I had proper closets so much better for storage).

Robinella said...

Great job! What a lot of hard work. You deserve a big cookie or something. I have got to get Star Wars Life. Thanks for showing me that.

the planet of janet said...

i bow to your clear superiority!

failing that, i could beg and plead for you to come out here and organize mine!

Retrohipster said...

Great job baby, now do my half....

Fianna said...

It looks awesome!! Very proud of you!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, things look pretty bare now! Where did all that stuff go? Under beds? On your bed? :)

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good. Now come clean out my closet. Wait, you'd take all my clothes. Never mind.

Courtney said...

Oooh I LOVE organizing! My room may be messy but my closet remains prim and proper at all times. :o)

You are officially signed up!!!

Sayre said...

Great job, Kaytabug!!! Doesn't it feel GOOD just to go in there now? That was the thing that amazed me the most - how good it felt!

You can still show us your lovely linen closet...

I'm not sure where I'll go next. After I finish my linen closet I'll look around and see what else needs doing. There's a junk closet downstairs...