Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Fever

You all are such a supportive bunch. Thanks for all the positive feedback on my blogs new looks.
Now that I added that nifty little recent comment thingy, I am thinking about commenting on my comments again. I used to try but stopped due to thinking it was a waste of time because I thought no one read them, even though I really want to respond to each and everyone so it is not a waste of time at all.

I thought I had something I wanted to blab about but at the moment I am drawing a blank. I think it is a combination of the soothing music I have on and the hour in which I type(1:45 AM). When I sat down here I was wide awake and my mind was racing. I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, so I thought I'd read some blogs and type out a post. You like how that turned out, dontcha? I am still not sleepy but the mind is not racing anymore. That makes it hard to pull out something to write about.

Tomorrow is supposed to be another beautiful day here. It will most likely be spent in the garage helping the hubs clean it out. Oh wait, he hates my help. There is always laundry. I swear the stuff just self regenerates. I guess I should add some more pictures to my flickr page. I haven't updated it since last June. Speaking of pictures, I really want to get a Digital SLR with a couple of lenses. I don't know which digital SLR or which lenses to get. Anyone have any suggestions??
Seriously, ya'll are becoming like my own personal Dear Abby! I really need to force myself to bed now. I was going to type "Sleep tight." then realized ya'll will be reading this in the morning (except maybe ChrisB and WT) so I should say Good Morning, but that is such an oxymoron. I am SO not a morning person.

6 comments:

willowtree said...

Yeah, I read it at 5:30pm Sunday evening.

Fianna said...

I am here at 2:47 our time. Still awake?? (I can't believe WT beat me!!)

I am thinking of redoing my page since yours is so beautiful now!

I owe some posts first I guess. And that hard drive isn't changing itself. Although I first thought I could do it tonight. That was 2 glasses of wine ago. It can wait until manana.

And if that SLR comes as a 2 for 1, can I place dibs on the freebie?

ChrisB said...

I'm reading this at midday. I've seen the comment reader on several blogs so it seems to be getting quite popular.

Robinella said...

I love mine. Sony a100. I wish we were having your good weather. It's been raining for days and the forecast calls for rain all week. Bummer.

Unknown said...

It ate my comment!

Uh, love my Canon, they are coming out with an XSi to replace the XTi, I believe, should be one of the cheaper but still great. Of course Nikon is good too but I'm in love with Canon. :) If it matters to you, Dooce uses Canon, Pioneer Woman Nikon.

the planet of janet said...

i am totally loving my nikon. roo calls it the big, clunky camera, but it takes beeeeeyooooootiful pictures.

so neener, neener, roo!!