I actually have a lot to blog about but I am failing at choosing just one. I have so many other things to do today. Maybe tonight I can compose and save for upcoming days. For today you get a list of what's in store for you here at my blog! In no particular order....
~ Sayre was the only one to ask a question in my What have you done? post. She asked "Picked up and moved to another city to start over... Did you pick one close to home or some place as far away as possible from where you were? And why?" This is easily a 2 parter, maybe even 3!
~I read about a photo contest while reading at Lisa's. Are we there yet mom is hosting a photo contest. You and I have until April 28th to post a photo for the contest. There is no theme so it can be ANYTHING your lil heart desires!!
~It should be no surprise to anyone that is a regular here that Everyday is Earth Day for me. So expect one or 2 green posts from me.
~ Sayre's My Life is a Mess challenge, I'm slacking...and will probably choose one of my garden beds as a before and after in the near future.
~One of these days I WILL post about my fat ass getting to the gym. It just has to happen first.
~I'm sure there are other thing's but my brain is taking a really LONG fart. Excuse me. I'll get back to you all later!
ps sorry for any extras of this that shows up in bloglines....the bullets weren't right when published and I forgot to make the text larger...still need to get into the html and up the default txt size.
Yes I edited again because I forgot to list the meme I was tagged by Janet to do. It'll be fun!!
8 comments:
OMG! I forgot about the My Life Is a Mess Challenge! I was going to do it, but, well, my life is a mess! I haven't had time to get to either of the projects I wanted to do.
Loved the Sarah MacLachlan version of Blackbird, btw. I don't know if I like it or the original best now. Thanks for telling me about it:o)
Don't forget to blog about how sucky Jason was last night on Idol.
I did it, but haven't posted it to my blog yet. I have so much lined up. I did put it in an email. My email is kitten_mc@hotmail.com and I'll send you my list or wait till Sunday and I'll put it on my blog.
Sorry, I'm running behind. I need and want 3 days or more to get caught up on all my reads.
My office is coming along, but my boxes kept disappearing. I stayed late at work today and discovered that the janitor has been removing them, thinking they were trash! Gah! I jumped up and chased him down and got the three boxes back that he had teetering on his roll-around can. And explained to him why there were so many boxes around the building so he wouldn't take any more. I guess for Saturday I can take a picture of my empty office unless they get done early and I can put stuff back...
You are such a tease, K! :-)
Hey, Katabug - I have something for you on my blog. Perhaps you can find a place to put it!
Okay uhm, I should have come over here before I posted to see how many posts you're already working on. Because I just tagged you for another meme. It sounds like you won't get to it until December and that's okay with me.
hee. sounds like you are going to be a busy writing bee!
Post a Comment