I don't know if this will be as funny just typed out without hearing the way my son said it but I'm going to try.
Last night, I am sorta laying on the couch with my head on my hubby's shoulder. My youngest sits down in the only space left on the couch, which happened to be downwind. I had to let one rip, so I did. My 3 yr old says "EWWWW Mommy! You farted!"(said with extreme disgust) I said, "Excuse me." I had barely started saying that when he starts to cuddle up to me and says in the most loving voice "I LOOOOOVE you Mommy."
Am I just his dream girl or what?! Do I need to tell all future girlfriends that the way to his heart is take pride in your farts, and just let 'em rip?
Oh my goodness. I was just about to hit publish when my middle guy let 2 juicy sounding farts rip, but get this he did it in time with the song the Backyardigans were singing to the tune of "She'll be comin' round the Mountain when she comes".Fart, fart.
Never a dull moment.
14 comments:
Y'all are having a rip snortin' time. :)
Are you joining the Twitter frenzy?
Farting is always funny and when you add boys to the farting mixture, you'll be sure to laugh your ass off.
OK, last night was funny. This morning? freakin' a hilarious.
I love the Backyardigans. The sad thing is, I am the only one in my family who does.
Oh, well.
Huh? I don't get it. Are you saying that women fart too?
I hope you made the middle one say excuse me! And to tell the truth, I don't recall you saying it last night.
oh lordy, k ... you would fit RIGHT IN to my family.
my boys are the kings of the appropriately (or inappropriately) timed fart.
and the hubby? omigod, you could DIE from it.
oh yes, he's a sexy guy -- and we're a classy group!
HAHAHA! Awesome!! Absolutely hilarious.
Are you SURE we aren't the same person????
Boys never cease to amaze me. What a hoot!!
he's a cute lil fart... so obviously he bonded.
How funny! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
You guys sound like a laugh a minute. Did you feed everyone beans?
Doesn't take much to impress a young boy, LOL.
Two fart posts within a couple days? Did you and WT plan this?
Come up here for a visit and I'll help you knock a few more off. :) You can see the northern lights here, hint hint. :)
Post a Comment