I have been using 7th generation for the toilet and their dishwasher detergent. I also use Ecover dish washing liquid. Now I have just upped my arsenal of Eco friendly cleaning products and I am so happy!!
What is this?
My younger 2 are always complaining that they want something to drink as soon as I pick them up from preschool, plus with summer coming...what better way than these bottles!! It helps keep the liquids cool too...esp with the lil insulator I got them. Just like mine, but navy blue. No more plastic bottles.
Now I'm off to go use my new cleaning products!! I think this is the first time I have ever been excited about cleaning!!
8 comments:
Those are so cool!! I love the bottles!!
Discuss the cleaning products someday, please. I would love to know how well they work.
The bottles are cool! Never seen any around here. Where did you get 'em?
I never heard of the cleaning product either.
I have been thinking of changing to Green Works. http://www.cloroxgreenworks.com/
I really need to check it out.
Do you know if the are close to the same? If one is cheaper?
Would you share a website if possible?
Thanks!
I use Method, but I get mine at Target. I thought about doing a Method give away for Earth day, but I was too cheap to pay the shipping. What all did you get for cleaning?
Love the bottles - I may have to order some of them. I just bought a reusable water bottle today, but the jury is still out if I am going to like it or not.
Awesome. I love going green. It feels so healthy.
Down with plastic. Yay!
Thanks for that link. We had company this weekend and we were all talking about what we need to do to cut back on plastic....ESPECIALLY bottled water.
I've tagged you for a meme over at my blog. Come check it out and play along if you'd like.
Those little containers are so cute and happy. I love your insulator too, stripey is cool!
And I love the cucumber cleaner by Method. To be honest I bought it the first time because I liked the bottle. But I love its smell. :) I need to try some of their other things. I got it at Target but I just saw them at WalMart a few days ago.
OMG, I was just looking at those the other day. I think I have decided on the yin-yang one. No wait, the flowers. No wait...see why I haven't ordered yet.
I'll one up you. We use one of those reverse osmosis thingies under our sink for filtered water and BN bought these humongous glass gallon containers to keep water in the fridge.
It's funny how green we are and our families are not. They think we are totally weird.
Also, I was using 7th gen dishwasher stuff but it was leaving a film on my stuff even the flatware. How long have you been using this and have you seen it? We ran out one day so I quickly ran up to the little store up the street and just bought Cascade or something and after one wash, everything was crystal clear again. I've been afraid to use another green dishwasher product. I was so grossed out by it. Although we do have a new dishwasher now, maybe the other one was "old school" and couldn't work with those new-fangled products. :-) Gotta give it another go.
Okay, book done.
Post a Comment