The first one was taken during the worst of the hail storm, right about the time the weather channel said a tornado was supposed to hit our town. I think I need to be a storm chaser.
My tulips and the hail.
This is the sky out front right after the hail stopped.
Here is our back deck.
The sky out back, right after I took the last picture.
This is what I saw when I looked up.
Isn't Mother Nature a beautiful wondrous sight to behold?!
11 comments:
wow that was some hail storm! I love all your beautiful sky pictures. They have a programme on one of our TV channels tonight about chasing storms, I was thinking about watching it.
We really are having some interesting weather aren't we.
It did the same thing here. I kind of thought it was a cruel joke.
I wanna come to your house and play!!
Spring does mean interesting weather. Here we can have snow and thunderstorms in the same day. Did you and the kids play with the hail?
Sounds like a typical midwest day. :) Pretty photos!
I love the storm pictures. I hope that you did not have any damage. I will join in a storm chase ant day.
Wow. We've been having the same crazy weather. Our hail was exactly the same too (pics on my blog). They look like Dippin' Dots, don't they?!
Wow! That is quite a bit of hail! Hope today was a bit calmer, although I doubt it from those big red circles over your state.
Love the picture of the sky after the hail stopped. Poor tulips.
Okay, where's your crazy hybrid storm chasin' vehicle? I hope you have room for one more. My mom used to yell at me for wanting to sit outside when a storm was approaching. I never get tired of seeing pictures like those. Glad you fared well, though.
Post a Comment