Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The clip

In my Fun Monday post yesterday I shared a movie quote and asked if anyone knew what movie the quote was from without using the internet as help. I said that the person who knew what movie it came from would get nothing but the satisfaction of knowing they totally ROCK. I forgot to mention that I'd also want to be their best friend.

The quote was, "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw." The only person to guess got it right, Miss Tiggerlane!! She guessed "Heathers". Here is the clip as promised.

7 comments:

Beckie said...

That is what I thought, but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to make a fool out of myself.

Anonymous said...

How could I forget about Heathers?!?!?

Pssst! I'm host FM next week. Enough of this waiting for IT Guy to choose biznatch.

Emma in Canada said...

Oh, how I wished I had been here yesterday. I totally would have guessed Heathers and it would have been nice to have official proof that I do indeed rock. I'm sorry I missed this weeks Fun Monday. There are some great movie quotes out there.

Fianna said...

Oh Heathers!! Love it. Oh Christian Slater. I still have my VHS of Pump Up the Volume. Hard Dick Harry....mmm...

Childhood crushes that grow up are a tad disappointing, no?

Attie said...

I have never seen that movie or heard that saying!! yikes!!

Unknown said...

How funny, I had to look it up.

Debs said...

I am going to be stuck saying this now. *evil laugh*