
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Today's FM is being hosted by the absolutely fucking brilliant Nikki. She has asked us to share our made up words or a green beer story.
I have never drank green beer, I don't think I have ever been drunk on St. Paddy's day either. If I have I don't remember it and there have been many times I have been so drunk I don't remember it...so maybe I have!
Made up words then...humm... well there was just a week or so ago I gave you concernieosity, that is when one is concerned and a tad curious at the same time.
Then there is my favorite that my middle son made up to describe my belly fat....squooshy
not squishy, smooshy,or squashy it is squooshy.
I'm sure there are more but I feel brain dead today. Go check out the other participants to see what homemade words they've got cookin', or greentastic beer stories they might have to share!
20 comments:
Very good !!!!!!!!! thats me Squooshy!!
i say squooshy too!
My butt is squooshy.
(Did you get your package yet?)
Hey! I have a teddy bear named "Squooshy Bear..." And I am squooshy in many more places than just my tummy - sadly enough.
I've never been drunk on St. Patrick's Day either.
Are y'all having anything special for dinner tonight? We're having our traditional potato leek soup and Irish soda bread. Maybe I'll make shamrock shakes a.k.a. grasshoppers, too;o)
My favorite made up word is frickidiculous. It means, of course, frickin' ridiculous.
I'm squooshy all over! Great word!
Oh my youngest daughter got a small soft dollie for her birthday when she was one years old. It was named Smooshie. My son who was two at the time wanted it I think more than she did but we finally had to sew him one too. They played with their Smooshie dolls for years. Memories!
Kids are so sweet, huh? My kids use a simliar word for my belly, though it changes regularly. I have had green beer, but it was cheap and in college, with bagels, at 7:00 AM. You didn't miss much.
See, now I would've thought that concernieosity would be concern and generousity.
squooshy. that's awesome -- and creates quite a word picture ;-)
I'm all over squooshy I'm sorry to say but it's a good word!
Oh how handy--I'll borrow "concernieosity". Ever so much nicer than nosy.
OK I am Uber Squooshy! Happy St. Paddy's Day!
Jen
I love squooshy!! I also love your new header!! It is adorable1
I think your son would have to come up with another new word to sufficiently describe my belly. It's beyond words really.
I like your new header. My brain has felt squooshy all day!
and drunk on St. Paddy's? ranks right up there with being drunk on New Year's Eve...amateur hour, you know?
Nice! I just told my roomie today that I needed to get rid of my stomach squoosh.
If someone called my belly squooshy, I would squoosh him.
Hey, you made me think of another one, Slooishy. I said it about the melting snow. :)
I'm too squooshy. :(
I have some squooshy parts too.
Post a Comment