This week I have fitness on the brain. Not that I am doing anything yet. I did find my old MP3 player and have written down the songs that were on my old workout playlist. Now I get to go to the main computer to locate all of those songs on the hard drive, put them on a stick to put them on my CPU so that I can put them on my ipod. Why all the work? Why not just use the old MP3 player? Because it is currupt,broken,needs to go to MP3 heaven. I could use it with what is on there, never to add any new songs. I really want to add a few new songs to my workout playlist.
Today, I had to add one that was not a bumper sticker, it was just too funny and appropriate.

I want to do this!

This one just made me giggle!!

Happy Hump Day!!
11 comments:
i am totally lmao at the first one. and the bicycle. perhaps lmao would be a GOOD thing. then we would have no more asses!!
Happy Hump day to you too!
I have been on a bit of a fitness kick myself. I think it is important to really like your workout playlist or else the workout just doesn't work out...if you know what I mean.
Those are very cute!! I love them.
I don't have a scale or a bike. That might be the problem ;)
Thank you for the email you sent me!
Spot on a usual and I love down dog, er kitty.
Love the first one, I never had scales until my mother in law gave me some. Do you think she was hinting at something?
I love them!!!
If I didn't have to carry a bike up 2 flights of stairs, I would so have one. Although that might be the thinking that caused my need to burn fat.
My cats are so into yoga!
Great ones today!!
I know I owe you an email. I will try to respond today or tomorrow. Life ganged up on me this week.
These are great, I've seen the first two before. That's why I never use my scales!!
janet~ I wish we could laugh off some fat, that would be cool!
beckie~ So happy to "see" you!! High 5 to you for getting your fit on! I know exactly what you mean!
alison~ Glad you enjoyed them!
kila~ I don't have a scale or a bike either! You are very welcome!
R~ I thought you'd like that one!
beccy~ I would hope she wasn't trying to tell you something. I have never owned a scale, I don't plan on ever owning one. The only time I am weighed is at the DR's or at the gym. I have to be going to the gym for the later to occur!
Fianna~ Life Happens! You know it was nothing pressing.This just means I expect a really juicy update!
chrisb~ I won't ever own a scale! Weight ain't nothin' but a #!
Downward kitty. Hehhe, my husband would like that pose.
I feel the pain of the first one and wanna do the second one too if the snow ever leaves. Kitty is cute!
Post a Comment