Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
I love the catnip one! Tee-hee!
I love all of them!
Great choices!!
Love the first one!
I love sprinkling a little catnip on the floor and watching Kubi roll all in it. She totally ignores while this tryst is going on.
love those!
I love the Republicans one!! too funny!
ok the last one had me rolling.. to funny
I love sprinking catnip on the floor and watching theHansMan roll in it. Giggle Giggle Robinella.
I'm with you on the Republicans - too bad we didn't start with George W. 20+ years ago!
Love them all
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love the catnip one! Tee-hee!
I love all of them!
Great choices!!
Love the first one!
I love sprinkling a little catnip on the floor and watching Kubi roll all in it. She totally ignores while this tryst is going on.
I love sprinkling a little catnip on the floor and watching Kubi roll all in it. She totally ignores while this tryst is going on.
love those!
I love the Republicans one!! too funny!
ok the last one had me rolling.. to funny
I love sprinking catnip on the floor and watching theHansMan roll in it. Giggle Giggle Robinella.
I'm with you on the Republicans - too bad we didn't start with George W. 20+ years ago!
Love them all
Post a Comment