I am starting to loose interest in my weekly bumper stickers. I don't know if I really feel like keeping up with it. Worse case, I pop in on Wednesday with a sticker or 2 whenever the mood strikes. Who am I kidding? I wanted to say "whenever I fucking feel like it." ahhh I feel slightly better now. No I don't. Fuckity, Fuck ,Fuck, Fuck!
Please, please, please, for the love of God go fucking vote!
Don't forget to pay attention!I know I am! He is mine!!! Speaking of my Weirdo...he clarified something from his Pet FM.

Woo Hoo! I am trying really fucking hard.

I hope everyone had a great Hump Day. I am going to watch Brokeback Mountain, and 10 things I hate about you, and a Knights Tale... damn it the man was so damn HOT!
11 comments:
I know, I even thought Heath was hot when he played the gay guy.
I didn't know your weirdo had a blog! I'm putting him on my bloglines so I can follow along. One big happy family!
I am also more upset than I wish I was, as I thought I hated celebrities. Maybe it was because he was so darned cute and not fucked up seeming. Yet, we all have our demons.
Why did he have to die since he was so cute? Can't an ugly celeb bite it before the hotties?? I fell in love with him in 10 Things I Hate About You, barely watched anything else he was in, but was really looking forward to him in Batman.
Anyhoo...at work, we were discussing that I had to become a Texan again very soon so I could vote. Voting is very important to us lawyer-ly peeps, we need less tort reform, more suing. Yes, we are bad, but it means I will vote Dem. See, not all bad!
His death blew me away too. I remember watching 10 things I hate about you in high school and thing how unbelievably hot he was. So sad for his family.
Enjoy your movie watching day. I remember the day Elvis died, my aunt fell apart. I was shocked but my aunt was torn up.
The only movie of Heath's I've ever seen was The Patriot. I loved him in that so I'm not sure why I never saw any of his other films. And of course I just gave my DVD player to my mom a few months ago because I never rent movies so now I can't even go rent his other ones.
I don't know why I'm so sad about him dying either. Perhaps because he's so young and seemed to stay out of trouble. I feel so sad for his young daughter.
I thought it was pretty sad about Heath Ledger too. Just so young...such a shame...
I remember my Mom being upset over Elvis. I remember my parents very upset over John Lennon.
One celebrity I still feel very sad over is Chris Farley. He was so awesome and so damn funny.
beckie~ Yes, but be prepared he is very sporadic with posting.
fianna~ Damn, Batman is going to be really sad. Why do you have to become a Texan to vote? That is just wrong!
nikki~ Yea, it really blew me away.
lisa~ See, it's things like that I do not understand.
Bev~ You gave it to her?! Go buy yourself a new and better one! High 5 to you for being able to live without one though. Can you watch movies on your CPU?
I am very sad for his lil girl.
eclecticblog~ Hell yea, Chris Farley was one of the best comedians, and I was very sad when he died.
Well folks it looks like I am not alone.
I had this discussion with my husband the night of his death - it REALLY bothered me a LOT. And he's not an actor I'm enamored with or anything. Another friend was shocked and haunted by it all day. My coworker was in tears - and couldn't understand why, either. Even my daughter was upset...and it's not an actor she swoons over.
Wonder why we have this reaction, to someone we really don't know?
I like that last bumper sticker.
Celebrity stuff doesn't interest me, either. It's too bad this one died so young, though.
Now I have to go read the tabloids to see what the fuck you are crying about. how did he die??
Ugh. I'm sorry. I've had trouble viewing Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhall the same way since Brokeback Mountain. I didn't even go see the movie, but there it is. You know, I can be very tolerant and all, but I just don't find gay men (or those who play gay men) sexy--once I know they are gay. I don't even want to discuss the trauma I suffered when someone told me George Michael was/is gay. And now I can't see how I ever thought he was hot. If that's wrong, well sue me. I still wish Heath Ledger had lived a long and happy life. It probably would only have taken me a few more movies to get over it, though I don't think Batman would do it.
Post a Comment