I read MJD's post about "New Beginnings" and her joy in putting up the new calendars in the new year. I too enjoy putting up my 2 calenders on the first of January, and turning the page each month to see the new photo. I thought I was the only one that actually enjoyed turning it each month. MJD wrote a beautiful post, please take the time to go read it, it is short but so eloquent. I am full of hope for this new year. Deep down I feel that this year will be a better year than the last, not just for me and my lil' world but for the U.S.,for all of the countries and Mother Earth too. I just feel a change a comin'.
This is the January photo of my KANSAS! calendar.
This is the January picture from my Mary Engelbreit calendar.
I also have ME's desk calendar. I didn't see it on her site. The front cover says "From the Bottom of my Heart." It is spiral, when it is open on the left page is one of her drawings and the rt page has 7 days and a quote. I love going through this like a book, enjoying her drawings and the quotes on each page in one sitting!
This weeks quote, "Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?" - Henry Finck
9 comments:
Thanks for the direction to MJD. Great post.
I am very hopeful for this year as well. I know good things are in store for me and for others.
I'm feeling like I have nothing to write about either. You're not alone. I'm about to steal a meme to post tonight or tomorrow because I can't think of anything to write about.
I hope this year is great for everyone too!
wt's departure was a shock to us all.
hope things pick up for you. (love the new header)
What a great little quote. You are not, under any circumstances, allowed to leave the blog world. The Melissa thing has me upset enough!
The calendars look great! Good little ways to help lift the spirits. Love your new header!
Hey - I am still reading YOU! The kids go back to school tomorrow so maybe inspiration will hit me this week...or not. Another problem I am having is I lost the card reader to my camera in the frenzy of cleaning up for Christmas Eve - pictures are good sometimes.
What happened to Mellissa - has anyone heard anything from her? I had her email, but I can't figure out which one it is - I am smart like that sometimes.
I have had the lack of desire to write here lately, but think it's because of dealing with momma and having so much going on, but Am hoping to have a lot more happiness this year. Love the calendars and your new header!
PS.I have tagged you for a meme on my blog. You are not obligated to play if you don't want to.
Don't go! Certainly take a break if you need to, but don't go. Or at least email me from time to time. Love those calendars.
I feel that same change coming. Excited to see what the year holds for us all. Hugs.
Where is that church? I swear I have seen it.
Post a Comment