(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
- I bite my fingernails down to the quick.
- I really enjoy reading 3 magazines, Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, and Kansas!.
- I put a lil smiley face on my calender when I get some.
- I have the best intentions but horrible follow through.
- I currently have 6 books that I started reading and never finished. I still plan on finishing them some day.
- I can not draw, even my stick people suck!
I will not be tagging anyone to do this, if you feel like doing this let me know so I can come read it!
16 comments:
#3 made me giggle. Now I'm going to wonder every time I see a smiley face.
You make me laugh - the smiley face!
I have great intentions also, but usually it ends there.
jenni and beckie~ #3 is truly a quirk, but at least I'm tellin' it like it is. Maybe I need to put that back up in my header!
If you like Real Simple then you'd love the corresponding cook magazine Everyday Food.
So do they kids question the smiley faces? And if so, what is your excuse?
nikki~ Thanks for the suggestion, I will defiantly check it out!
fianna~ No they do not question them due to the fact I put them on MY desk calendar. If they ever asked why I put smiley faces on certain days I'd probably just say I had a really HAPPY day that day.
I put a smiley on my calendar when I get my period. Phew! A break!
I put a fun sticker on my calendar for every day I go to the gym. Your happy calendar system is much, much more fun!
Stop biting your nails.**LOL** Thanks for playing.
Love the smiley face thing!
I used to also say I couldn't draw a stick person. Then I picked up a paint brush and went to town with it. I still can't draw very well at all but I can paint semi-okay. You should try it sometime!
I've always wondered what the "Quick" was.
I can't draw, either, not even stick people!
Now see, if those points were really true, you would have stopped at #4.
I bite my fingernails, too and I read Better Homes and Garden which makes me full of good intentions, but horrible follow through. I have too many books I've started and never finished. I'll stop biting my nails, if you do. I need inspiration.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f16/Debs1001a/Chris/smiley666.jpg
Never mind, I forgot it cuts off links. Good post.
Post a Comment