Just because I love you all so much and I know you shed a tiny tear when you don't hear from me I give you my to do list for today.
1) Take a damn shower. (If I don't put it on the list I just might get to busy and skip it)
2) Make cupcakes for middle son's preschool class.
3) Clean the boys bathroom. 3 boys= 1 G.R.O.S.S. bathroom.
4) Put the preschool teachers gifts in the gift bags.
5) Charge the camera and video camera, there is a preschool X-mas program tonight.
6) Pack tissues in purse.
7) I have to pay the water and sewer bills today. This is more than a stamp and mailbox, due to each place being 2 and 5 minutes from my house I take the checks to them. I need to rethink why I do this.
8) I have got to do some laundry, this is extremely vital as I only have 2 pair of pants that do not cut off the circulation to my tummy!
9) I realized in the middle of the night that I need 12 more lil' items for my other sons preschool class gift exchange. Back to the Dollar Tree today!
All of these things can be accomplished if I just apply myself and step away from the computer!
***Update****
I know all of you are just dying to know if I accomplished everything on my list for today.
I posted at 10:31 AM. I turned the CPU off. I washed my clothes so I could have something to wear. While the clothes were getting clean I whipped up some chocolate cupcakes. Fed my lil guys lunch. Somewhere in there I realized I needed to square away my finances(checkbook) so I had to turn on the CPU so I could do my online banking. This took out a big chunk of my time. I got in the shower at 12:06. That is when I am usually getting shoes on and coats and backpacks, all the final checks before leaving. My boys were late to preschool due to that damn shower. I almost said fuck it! I'll take one after I drop them off, but I will be damned if I am getting into fresh out of the dryer clothes with a not fresh out of the shower body! Boys arrived at preschool at 12:40...it might have been 12:45. They should be there at 12:30. I then went and paid my bills. Came home, frosted the cupcakes,sprinkled sprinkles then headed back to school so his class could have them for snack. It was the closest he gets to a Birthday party at school.
What did I miss? #'s 3, 6, and 9. Thankfully I didn't need the tissue, my floodgates stayed closed. The party isn't until Monday so I can go to the D.T. anytime over the next 3 days. I can also clean that bathroom anytime over the next 3 days!
12 comments:
I hear ya! That computer is very addicting! LOL!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Want to come clean my bathroom when you're finished?
One single girl + being a little lazy lately = 1 disgusting bathroom.
Can I have a cupcake?
I find that the only way I can break my addiction to my computer is to turn the sucker off. Since I leave it on all the time, the hassle of restarting it and waiting for the bootup to finish makes me back away long enough to accomplish life matters. At least for 6 minutes.
I feel your pain on the bathroom issue....but I only have one little boy and he bad enough...can't imagine how three little ones would be!!
Hey, will you come on over and do my laundry too?
nikki
Hang on a minute. You have time to shower? What's your secret? I demand to know....
I have about 50 things I could be doing instead of the computer also. Could you just put them on your list to do?
I have a long list of things to do as well, and since I have been missing sleep, I'm here at my desk now, telling myself it's pointless to touch anything with numbers since my mind is not working...but words, I think it's fine...so blogging and reading blogs are the only things I can do right now... :D
Sending you happy thoughts and hope you have a wonderful day!
"pack tissues" Awhhhh!
Thank you for what I got in the mail today. I have to send you an email to elaborate. Funny thoughts.
gift exchange in preschool? Oh my ... just another job for mom.
Did you remember to mail my Christmas gift?
You've been tagged!!!
Post a Comment