I am still mad at blogger. Not only are they making it a pain in the ass for non-blogger blogs to leave comments, NOW they have somehow screwed up comment email notification! Just 2 days ago I said I just cant switch, if I had to I'd quit. If they don't fix this soon I may jump ship. These problems couldn't have come at a worse time as far as I'm concerned!
I don't want to post anything because whats the point? Half of my readers aren't commenting due to the aggravation of not being able to easily leave their url, and the other half I'm not getting over half of their comments in my inbox! I reported this "bug" to blogger. If you are on blogger I suggest you report it too. Go here you will have to sign in with your Google account. (There was an option to skip authentication. The steps that follow are from signing in.) Then it should show... "I'd like to..." you want to check "report a bug or problem" then a new list pops up, you want to check "I found a bug with blogger" then a bunch of links will pop up that are really irrelevant just click on "Known issues with blogger" at the very end of all the crap that poops up is "To report a bug click here" CLICK THERE! FINALLY you will be where you can REALLY report a problem. If you signed in you should see your email address, under that a list of "what are you having a problem with." check "Comments". There is a drop down that will show your blog name or no blog in particular. I choose my blog name. For brief descriptive summary I put " Email Notification" Then you FINALLY get to tell them what for! When I did this last night I had only heard from one other Blogger blog that was having the email issue, so I put in there that I know of one other blog with the same issue,but I bet there are more( I see today there is more). I told them that I had received 15 comments on my blog of those only 5 did I receive an email notification for. No need to go through and count yours, but PLEASE go through this and let them know you are not receiving all of your comment notifications. The more ppl that complain about it the faster it will get fixed. You can even put in you wouldn't be surprised email notification is messed up due to them changing the comment features.
Off my soap box now. On to a lil blog bling. Debs gave me an award a long time ago. I meant to use it during Nablome. I really appreciate it and the really cool thing about it is the guy who made it up is a SAHD!!! How cool is that?! Click on the link and you will go to the award post!Thanks again Debs!!
Miss Lisa must have really enjoyed my poopie bumper sticker, so much so that she gave me her poopsies award! Thank you Lisa! :)
**** Ha ha ha! I checked on "known issues" on blogger and look there is the email notification issue...then they said they fixed it. Now I just need to complain more about the url. I tried the blogger in draft with the open ID it didn't solve the issue, so says WT. So I took it off. Hey, if any NON-blogger blog wants to type up a lil paragraph telling blogger why this new turn in comments sucks and any suggestions let me know. I did leave a comment to blogger about the url comment issue, but since I am not a non-blogger blog I am not fully grasping the magnitude of how annoying this is to you.*****
9 comments:
I don't know yet about fun Monday, but I have to say that the picture at the top of your blog is hysterical.
How cute!!
And the two young people sitting here with me said the same.
Isn't the poopsie a hoot! I don't know why (because I use WordPress to blog) I have a blogger account, but I do and I am just assuming that it is working.
Sorry you are having so much trouble. Luckily, I had a blogger account and I just changed my website on the old profile so at least peeps could get to me even though it doesn't go DIRECTLY to my new blog. I can't complain since I am scammin' blogger. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha
And I meant to comment on the little fart at the top of your page. Those ears and that laugh are darling.
I hope it starts working for you soon - Blogger is the reason I switched to Typepad so I totally feel your pain! :)
I popped in for Fun Monday and read your problem.
Blogger is working on this problem and there is already a solution. Read it on my blog you just have to use "Blogger in Draft" I have done it already (and a lot of others) since a few days and it works perfectly.
Blogger is sucking big time right now, but it won't keep me from commenting!
nikki
I love the header pic. I am really considering Typepad myself. I am so sick of Blogger and all it's issues.
I cuss daily now thanks to blogger.
Way to tell Blogger off and kick a little Blogger ass Kaytabug!
ami~ Thanks!
beckie~ The poopsie is a hoot!
~R~ You know I didn't even see the ears were that way until after I snapped the photos. I know he's mine and looking at that always makes me smile. This picture was just so festive and jolly...I just wanted to spread the joy.
melissa~ Thanks, at least the email notification is working right again, that is what really got my panties in a bunch!
gattina~ Thanks
nikki~ Sweet! You made my day!
debs~ Thanks! I want to consider typepad but at this point I still need free. I cuss daily with out without blogger issues!
SS~ Thank you, thank you!!
Post a Comment