Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am miffed

Alright, it is official. I am PISSED OFF at fucking BLOGGER. It could be yahoo's fault but I want to blame blogger since they are dicking around with the comment features. I have received a total of 11 comments today. Have I received email notifications for ALL of those comments? Hell Fuck No! I only received 3! One from Lisa on my Rear View, which made me think all day what I did to tick everyone off. I only got 2 in my inbox for my FM, which made me wonder if no one really wants to play my game. Then I saw all the comments I had received but just didn't know I had received them. Then I wonder if anyone has left me a comment and it didn't even register in the comment section. I did switch to blogger in draft so there would be the drop down option thingy. Is that even helpful to all the non-bloggers? If it isn't then I will go back to not in draft blogger.
So please email me hemp_raven_420 at yahoo dot com if you do not see your name on the FM list especially if you do not see your comment. Has any other person on blogger had this issue today??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have noticed my comment that said testing. The dropdown list didn't work, I selected my TypeKey account and it still used my Blogger account instead.

Now it keeps losing my Google/Blogger Username, which means if I put it in the box, it will try to log me in but at the same time lose everything that I've typed here.

Don't be offended if you don't see too many comments from me, it's not you, it's Blogger, and it's not worth the aggravation.

laurie said...

i dont know if blogger is making it harder for people to leave comments....i had more than 100 hits today and only about 20 comments, which is low for me.

but i do know i'm not getting the email notifications. i don't know why.

i do plan to sign up for fun monday....

Pamela said...

well, I went to the blogger in draft, too. Apparently the drop down isn't working... and my Email comments are not working either.

So you are not the lone ranger.

the planet of janet said...

there is something rotten in bloggerville.

and email notification is sucking rotten eggs, too.

Sauntering Soul said...

Hmmmm, I haven't been having trouble leaving you comments but just checked my blog and I also have comments that I wasn't notified via email. I would say it must be a blogger issue and not yahoo. Sounds like everyone else on here agrees it's Blogger too.

Anonymous said...

Blogger is definitely being annoying!

Nikki